The True reason behind the Canelo/Angulo Conspiracy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The True reason behind the Canelo/Angulo Conspiracy

Im gonna tell it like it is.
    The real reason Canelo is getting no credit for out classing and destroying Angulo is...

To admit that, is to admit that Canelo is really that great.
    And if Canelo IS really a beast and that great then...

Well let's put it like this...

To admit that Canelo is that great, is to admit that...
    Floyd Mayweather is Absolutely Phenomenal and Truly a Boxing God to shut Canelo down so easily.
    And lets be real, if we dont know anything, we all know this... There's alot of people on boxing scene that absolutely HATE Floyd Mayweather.

They will never acknowledge that Canelo or any opponent of his is that good, or even remotely decent,
    because doing so will acknowledge him and Testify of his Greatness.

And we cant have that now can we?

A Loud Mouth, c0cky, Not a yes man, Super Rich, "Brother", being the best boxer in the world.

The truth is clear.
    It is what it is.

Nah, Angulo just looked like ****.

Comment

The people hating Canelo's win also were the one's who said Haymon paid off Canelo to go easy on Mayweather.

These are anti-GBP fools, it's not about race. It's a corny promotional company hatred.

Comment

Originally posted by blacraven View Post
        The real reason Canelo is getting no credit for out classing and destroying Angulo is...

Floyd Mayweather is Absolutely Phenomenal and Truly a Boxing God to shut Canelo down so easily.
        And lets be real, if we dont know anything, we all know this... There's alot of people on boxing scene that absolutely HATE Floyd Mayweather.

They will never acknowledge that Canelo or any opponent of his is that good, or even remotely decent,

A Loud Mouth, ****y, Not a yes man, Super Rich, "Brother", being the best boxer in the world.

The truth is clear.
        It is what it is.
        Agreed, Canelo looked amazing and gave that man a beating...I actually thought to myself, is Floyd really that ****ing good? Im a huge Floyd fan and literally thought that he may be even better than I assumed he was. More so than just a style, Floyd is a smart fighter and considering Canelo looked so great in a comeback fight VS a guy who many thought would be tough for him, Canelo is very good.

I thought Canelo that Floyd would lose to Cotto, but the fight made me reconsider.

I read some online fans thinking the fight was a fix, after watching it...no way Canelo outclassed that man no question.

Comment

Canelo was 3 pounds healthier against Angulo.

Comment

These people are the same ones that wear tin foil on their heads. Whether they genuinely believe the crap they spew out or not, they sound stupid anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by blacraven View Post

A Loud Mouth, c0cky, Not a yes man, Super Rich, "Brother", being the best boxer in the world.

The truth is clear.
              It is what it is.
              Floyd is the best, but Canelo got schooled cuz he was green... He went to school and destroyed Angulo because of what he learned from Floyd... Don't flip the script... Ain't nobody calling Canelo a beast after the trout fight...

Comment

Here's how NSB works......

Canelo struggles but beats Trout in a close decision, though a clear one IMO. He landed the significant punches the whole fight basically. Lara absolutely dominates Trout, though AFTER Canelo beat him when he was unbeaten. Lara gets a ton of credit, rightfully so IMO.

Lara struggles with Angulo, gets dropped twice and basically fought an even fight with him, though stopped him in the end with that freak punch that swelled up Angulo's eye. Canelo absolutely dominates him, and stops him as well, gets crapped on by several on here.

Comment

I didn't think Canelo "destroyed" Angulo. He just controlled the fight by outboxing him. If anything I was surprised how little power Canelo had. With as far as Angulo has fallen, Canelo should have knocked him out. He couldn't even put him down.

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
                    I didn't think Canelo "destroyed" Angulo. He just controlled the fight by outboxing him. If anything I was surprised how little power Canelo had. With as far as Angulo has fallen, Canelo should have knocked him out. He couldn't even put him down.
                    Angulo has only been on the canvas once so it's not like he always gets put down; Canelo gave him a beating it's that simple.

Comment

Working...
                    X