Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long would Mayweather last in prison?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
    Floyd had a far better neighbourhood and childhood in comparison to Hopkins.

Hopkins is a much bigger man than Floyd. Less hated too.
    Being bigger means squat **** in a street fight man, I thought you'd know that...

But I think Floyd would whoop 99% of the inmates in prison...

Comment

i think he would spark most inmates out,unless they jump him and dragged him into the showers,if that happens then he has to cry for soapy to help him

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
        Being bigger means squat **** in a street fight man, I thought you'd know that...

But I think Floyd would whoop 99% of the inmates in prison...
        Yeah but Floyd would get killed in a street fight with Hopkins.

Comment

Professional Boxer >>>>>>>>> Some dude from prison.
          street fighter would kill a boxer especially a seasoned one, and this statement is along those same lines.........Think about James Toney and Randy Coulture (i understand one had lots of training and one didnt but it's along the same lines. Street fighter 90% of the time will rip to shreds a pure boxer

Comment

Yeah but Floyd would get killed in a street fight with Hopkins.
            Well we're not debating who would win between Floyd and Bernard in a street fight.

Even if they did get into a scrap, I think Floyd would hold his own.

Comment

Well we're not debating who would win between Floyd and Bernard in a street fight.

Even if they did get into a scrap, I think Floyd would hold his own.
              Well I said Hopkins is bigger than Floyd then you said "Being bigger means squat **** in a street fight man, I thought you'd know that..."

I just said Hopkins would take him in a street fight. That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                street fighter would kill a boxer especially a seasoned one, and this statement is along those same lines.........Think about James Toney and Randy Coulture (i understand one had lots of training and one didnt but it's along the same lines. Street fighter 90% of the time will rip to shreds a pure boxer
                Randy Couture isn't a street fighter.

Almost 95% of all street fights I've seen and been in have started off on the feet throwing punches.

I'd pick a prime Oscar De La Hoya to whoop 99% of all the seasoned street fighters out there.

Comment

Well Floyd was born into boxing.

And it's not like where he grew up was exactly a good neighborhood.
                  True but his boxing skills will not defend against a prison shank or 5 guys all kicking his ass at the same time. Floyd is a great fighter, but we are talking prison not a licensed boxing match.

Comment

Well I said Hopkins is bigger than Floyd then you said "Being bigger means squat **** in a street fight man, I thought you'd know that..."

I just said Hopkins would take him in a street fight. That is all.
                    We all have our opinions.

Comment

We all have our opinions.
                      Yeah, interested how you see Floyd beating Bernard in a street fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X