Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan would beat Floyd Mayweather jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use to think the same also, that Khans reach, jab n fast combos could give lil Floyd problems, Mayweather to accurate for Khan he would expose that chin quick

I also think Molinas style could give Floyd problems

Comment

Carlos Molina, lmao! Can anyone say James Kirkland?

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
        I use to think the same also, that Khans reach, jab n fast combos could give lil Floyd problems, Mayweather to accurate for Khan he would expose that chin quick

Molina's lack of punching power will only bring glimpses of the old Floyd, Floyd not only wins but I think he'll give him a serious beating. He'll look like the 140 version of Floyd at times.

Comment

This made my day! Trolololo

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
            There is no doubt in my mind that if Amir Khan fought mayweather he would be victorious.

He has the style to beat him. Khan's speed & his jab would present huge problems for Floyd. Old man De La Hoya's jab was giving mayweather problems.
            Oscar beat Floyd too.

Imagine what Khan would do? Mayweather never picks an opponent with a jab.

Khan would defeat mayweather I'm certain of it.

Amir khan > Gayweather.
            Amir stop making posts trying to market yourself we all know including yourself you can't win Amir I mean AM Boxing 5..

Comment

I understand people not liking Mayweather but to say Khan would beat him is ridiculous. He got knocked out by Garcia and lost to Peterson. He would get countered all night and eventually knocked out. Mayweather is and under rated puncher and Khan doesn't have the best chin

Comment

Amir Khan Knocks Floyd clean out

http://youtu.be/9mxNAklk1y4

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post

khan has no defense he'd get punished.

molina lol man i think he'd pissed floyd off kinda fantasy fight i'd like to see honestly.

i love molina his style seems to drive guys crazy in the ring they don't know when he's coming if he had more power he'd be a nightmare.

Comment

lol..............

Comment

Sorry "Floyd Mayweather" but this fight is dead...

Comment

Working...
                      X