• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
    Kenducky Steroyd Pedweather

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Neither. Yet. There's no proof of either of them cheating.

But, for arguments sake:

Mayweather's test failing is just a rumor.

Manny refusing to take the test is a fact. Yea I know, the finally agreed to the test but wanted a 30 day cutoff. I wonder why....

Sorry to hurt anyone's feelings. If its any consolation I wouldn't be surprised if Mayweather was cheating.
      manny didn't refuse to take the test he refused extra testing because he was the first one ever asked to do it and his name was being slandered. He should of told Mayweather to pound sand and he did.

Comment

The one that refuses to take the drug tests because he's "squeamish" of needles.

Comment

Floyd tests positive 3 times, and no one can provide a single source stating that Pacquiao said he's afraid of needles. Damage control.

Comment

if they've been boxing all thess years with the current system, they'll retire clean.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
              So what. The best writers dont cover boxing. Why would you want to get stuck in a niche sport that doesnt get alot of pub nationally? We talk everyday about the sanctioning bodies and how they are all corrupt. Why would the writers be different? This story 1st broke months ago and why didnt any of the major networks run with it? Instead they took it down when GBP threatened them with legal action. If you really had the goods why would you do that?
              lol at you quoting yourself like you're some kind of great philosopher. Wanted to give you some more red schlong but I guess I already did for some other stupid thing you did.

Anyway about your quote, If you don't like hardcore pac fans what do you think about the obsessive mayweather bum sniffs who populate this forum? I know you are one but some of these other creepy lunatics are worse then you?

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                manny didn't refuse to take the test he refused extra testing because he was the first one ever asked to do it and his name was being slandered. He should of told Mayweather to pound sand and he did.
                No, Leonard told Hearns to take tests and Tyson told Holyfield, Sauerland fighters overseas also took stricter tests before Floyd ever brought it up.

Know what you're talking about before speaking up please.

Comment

Flomos were quick to blame Margarito's career based on an opinion and they're on massive damage control off a rumor. Kinda funny how people change when the tables are turned on them.

Comment

Floyd had the chance to prove Pacman's on the juice for three years in court. No evidence was found. When Floyd was found to have tested positive three times on his own commission he was forced to settle out of court paying substantial amounts of money. What a big fraud.

What is sick is demanding extra tests when you know you will be juicing.

The guy doesn't want a level playing field. He wants a playing field tilted on his side. What a joke.

Comment

my my have times changed

Comment

Working...
                      X