Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyer's advice: bet on Tony Thompson to beat Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Run for the hills when this guy starts giving advice on stocks.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Is it just me, or does he happen to bet on the AA fighter in each of his predictions.... at least the ones I've seen.
      No, it's not just you. That's what he does in every one I have ever watched. I don't think anyone will get rich following his gambling advice. I just watch his videos to see how much I disagree with him. I should stop watching them but I usually watch them anyway. I am going to skip this one. I'll find out soon enough if he was right for a change. I think he said to bet on Bradley, so that's one for Dwyer.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        No, it's not just you. That's what he does in every one I have ever watched. I don't think anyone will get rich following his gambling advice. I just watch his videos to see how much I disagree with him. I should stop watching them but I usually watch them anyway. I am going to skip this one. I'll find out soon enough if he was right for a change. I think he said to bet on Bradley, so that's one for Dwyer.
        Yea, I didn't watch that video, but I bet on Bradley regardless.
        Just didn't know if it was just me or if other people thought the same way but it was something to not talk about.

Comment

Anybody ever tail this guy? LOL
          And where the hell does he get over 7 1/2?
          I'm at freaking 9 1/2!

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            That is a funny way to go about it, isn't it? I mean who cares how good the odds are if you're going to lose?
            Depends on the odds, I guess. If the betting odds on Thompson are 22-1 to win and you think he's only a 10 to 1 underdog, then that is a good bet. Dwyer strictly gives betting advice, so he often picks the underdog if he thinks the odds are too high (even if he thinks the guy will likely lose.)

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              Depends on the odds, I guess. If the betting odds on Thompson are 22-1 to win and you think he's only a 10 to 1 underdog, then that is a good bet. Dwyer strictly gives betting advice, so he often picks the underdog if he thinks the odds are too high (even if he thinks the guy will likely lose.)
              I think he's on the train of thought that if you bet the underdog enough times, you're bound to win and profit... that usually only applies to MMA where underdogs have a higher chance of winning on the books

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                I think he's on the train of thought that if you bet the underdog enough times, you're bound to win and profit... that usually only applies to MMA where underdogs have a higher chance of winning on the books
                Yeah but you can't just bet on every underdog, just the ones where you think the odds are unjustifiably high. They're high here because Thompson doesn't have much power and because the first fight was a bit closer than what most people remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  Yeah but you can't just bet on every underdog, just the ones where you think the odds are unjustifiably high.
                  IMO, it only works on MMA where underdogs win way more than boxing

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Tony Thompson sucks.
                    out of 38 fights, his only real loss was to Wlad....who cares about a 4 rd decision loss in his 5th fight?

Dude gave Wlad a black eye in the first fight....he is probably the toughest fight to Wlad out there.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X