Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumbest/Funniest excuses you heard from fighters or their fan base?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    You cannot find God and be superstitious , Manny telling blowflies again !
    Religion is superstition.

Comment

Pact.u.r.ds excuse for Marquez vs Pacquiao 3 is priceless. "The reason Marquez's punches looked more effective than they were is because of pacs long hairstyle. When Marquez hit pac his hair would fly up making it look worse."

Don't even get me started on the foot stomps

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Mayweather vs Cotto: "Mayweather beat an undefeated Cotto, and the reason why it was competative and got beat up was because he wanted to sit there and trade. Not because he's losing his legs and past prime"

Yeah Floyd is pass his prime but that was`nt the reason he stayed in the pocket and traded with Cotto.Floyd is known for staying in the pocket sometimes and engaging in exchanges ever since he was young.Its funny how when Floyd uses a lot of movemnet people call him a runner but when he stays their and trade all of a sudden "he`s losing his legs".Some of you people are a bunch of idiots and should not be making comments.

Comment

The i was poisoned excuses by Wlad in the Lamon Brewster fight then later he change the excuse to "my cornermen rubbed so much Vaseline on my legs my body could`nt breath".

Comment

Working...
          X