Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] David Levi hinting at Danny Garcia vs Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    He's a member of the Money Team and is close to Floyd, to me it looked like a serious serious hint. It makes a lot of sense in that it's a fight that can be hyped, Danny Garcia's father will play a major role in the promotion, him and Roger will most likely go back and forth. It makes for good television, so again...makes a lot of sense.
    He said personally, I think, and I like... it's not hinting.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I don't know if anyone remembers but I called this fight a while ago.

I wanted it for December though. If Mayweather fights Garcia he has to fight twice a year.
      I vaguely remember you saying that. But me personally, I'm not really interested in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Not bad, but not really good or as good as it could be possibly.

I'd rather see Garcia beat a Matthysse or Alexander first, or even a Guerrero/Maidana first.
        That would be ideal but what if this is planned for Floyds comeback fight , i dont think danny will have enough time to take on some of those appointments. Unless of course floyd fights in may

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
          I vaguely remember you saying that. But me personally, I'm not really interested in that fight.
          Yeah, like I said, for a tune up, I'll take it.

If it's still a one fight a year thing then I'm not interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
            Why must you always counter Floyd arguements with Manny examples?

Just cause one person is a Floyd hater doesnt mean they are a Manny lover.

Make arguements based on the info at hand. Its about Floyd, stick to Floyd.
            I was using a solid example of what he'd previously said is a legit fight, and than said this wouldn't be. It's clear what his motives are.

Anyways, after Morales, no way. If Garcia beats gets a win or two over Matthysse, Alexander, Guerrero, than it'd be a good fight.

Comment

but is this fight really possible. I mean how often does haymon pit his own fighters against each other. I cant remember the last time

Comment

I woudn't mind that fight. But I don't think Danny's father will make the 24/7 that entertaining actually. I used to think the same thing, but I feel like there will be a lot of mutual respect between the two camps. Not that there's anything wrong with such a 24/7, I just don't think there will be a lot of back and forth smack...unless Oscar and Schaefer whisper something in their ears...I suppose I won't be falling for any drama, it'll most likely be acting. Otherwise, it might be more like:

Roger: Yeah, he's a good fighter, he aint better than my nephew tho, but you already know that.

Floyd: This guy is a young, hungry lion. Danny stopped Amir Khan, so...like i said before, hard work, dedication. May 4th, we'll be ready.

Garcia Pops: We're having a great camp. They said Amir Khan was gonna do this, but you seen what Danny did. They said Danny's too young - Danny's ready. Danny's been ready. May 4th, y'all gon' see Danny "Swift" Garcia!

Danny Garcia: Mayweather is a great fighter. I'm a great fighter. May 4th will be a great show. It's what I do. I fight. And umm, I wanna thank Floyd Mayweather for the opportunity. It's gonna be a great fight.

I mean, can you really imagine Danny Garcia or his father saying, "Floyd Mayweather is overrated?" Floyd and Roger don't really tak **** like that, at least not anymore and their opponents haven't really done it since Hatton. So I think it's going to be a very respectful 24/7 (which is a problem for many posters I've noticed when it doesn't pertain to a Floyd 24/7, but I won't mind as long as we get a lot of training footage), unless of course they start acting and creating drama when there isn't any, just my opinion.

All that being said, lol, I think Canelo is the better challenge and a MUCH better option financially, so it's very unlikely he chooses Garcia over Canelo, since Canelo seems ready to make the fight.

Comment

I can see floyd taking this danny garcia fight. Also the winner of the barnburner FOTY Berto/Guerrero. Floyds liking it

Comment

If it happens I hope Garcia knocks Floyd out

for picking such shit opponent

Comment

Beats Morales then one more quality opponent and this is must see tv. The 24/7 alone will get the masses talking about this fight

Comment

Working...
                      X