Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is 2600 dollars a month too little for child support?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    To be honest, men shouldn't look at money as the only reason not to spread their seed wherever they want. They have an emotional and physical responsibility to their child/ren.
    But to me, a woman shouldn't be rewarded for having sex. Children are a full time job. Some of these women don't care about these kids, they care about a pay day. Showing them that they are not promised a **** load of money just because they dug their claws into a wealthy man is a great thing.

Maybe they will stop and think about the choices they make and stop using babies to make bank.
    it works both ways..

raising the penalty would make a sane person think twice before doing the deed..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
      it works both ways..

raising the penalty would make a sane person think twice before doing the deed..
      I agree, but then that would encourage the spongey, gross pig women to breed for sport and gain, which is worse imo, because children usually stay with the mother.

Comment

with the type of money athletes have, would it just be fair to get a certain % of their yearly earnings?

this way, abandoned child won't be advocated.. i know its not athletes choice that they are rich, but atleast act responsible like a commonaire to avoid impregnating every woman that would open their thighs on them.

heck, i wont stop impregnating woman if it will only cost me 0.18% of my earnings.
        That's just plain stupid, right there.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          i know.. abandoning child/ren is stupid at its highest level already..
          but if you could somewhat spread your seed in the expense of just 0.18% of your income, wouldnt if be too tempting?

Comment

Think about it. You make 50K a year and have to pay a women $85 a year in child support (.17%)

Would you really care?

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
              I agree, but then that would encourage the spongey, gross pig women to breed for sport and gain, which is worse imo, because children usually stay with the mother.
              valid point.. there should be a law stating that the money should be on the child/ren account and can only be withdrawn on his/her 18th bday. but anyway, a wise man knows when to say no on hoes..specially if the price tag is very expensive..

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Think about it. You make 50K a year and have to pay a women $85 a year in child support (.17%)

Would you really care?
                Would I really care? It's a child we talking about. You don't just go planting your seed everywhere because "it doesn't cost much".

Comment

i know.. abandoning child/ren is stupid at its highest level already..
                  but if you could somewhat spread your seed in the expense of just 0.18% of your income, wouldnt if be too tempting?
                  Nah...I would never abandon a child. IMO, you're not a man if you have kids and don't make the effort to care for them.

Comment

Nah...I would never abandon a child. IMO, you're not a man if you have kids and don't make the effort to care for them.
                    if the law agrees that 0.18% of your income is enough support for your children, it means you are not abandoning them, you are supporting them already.. ofcourse you can always take care of them..

Comment

2,600 is only HIS portion of the funds needed to support the child. I don't know how much it costs to support a child at whatever age it is. But what can it possibly need?

I don't spend nearly that much in a month to cover all of my obligations.

a single mother can EASILY not only provide for the child with that but live off of that as income. $650 a week?

Also what state is she receiving Food Stamps in where's she has 2600 of child support coming in?

In my state you have to make under $1100 a month gross income to qualify for that; a little bit more if you have kids

Comment

Working...
                      X