No announcement yet.

Gamboa-Mtagwa Thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamboa-Mtagwa Thoughts?

This seems like a really good scrap that no one is talking about. Does Mtagwa have a shot at the upset?

I'm rooting for him, all my points on Mtagwa anyone interested?

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
      I'm rooting for him, all my points on Mtagwa anyone interested?
      I got 35k saying that Gamboa wins.

Comment

This **** is on our heals and this is the one fight that I never hear anyone talk about. He reminds me of Augustus. A million losses but could cause trouble for alot of guys

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          This **** is on our heals and this is the one fight that I never hear anyone talk about
          yeah that should be an interesting card....

i think gamboa will handle mtagwa convincingly...the war between mtagwa and lopez should have opened his eyes to not take this fight lightly...

Comment

Gama is going to handle him with ease.

Comment

I love how someone is boosted because of a win or close fight with a guy with a name but not a great.

30k on Gamboa. Any takers? PM ME AND PSOT HERE. FIRST GUY TO DO SO GETS BET.

Comment

should be a good fight, gamboa has the bombs, mtagwa the chin. I wonder how much that war took out of mtagwa though. I would probably favor gamboa before the 9th.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                  I love how someone is boosted because of a win or close fight with a guy with a name but not a great.

True but weve seen alot of the young Olympians have mad trouble with guys like him. Look at Polo and so on

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post

Although I think Gamboa will win, don't forget he has been dropped before!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X