Going to work still drunk the next day Unappreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whatever yall

Comment

LOL nothin worse then a massive hangover followed by hours upon hours of long work... We've all done it... **** I used to go into work so obliterated at times im amazed i kept certain jobs. I would just find ways to do nothing but still manage to somehow appear active and on the job. I tell myself now im only going to drink when its truly worth it and in really appealing situations (drinking with girls and what not) so atleast if im going to feel like a train wreck the next day hopefully i made it worthwhile the night before.

Comment

How unprofessional.

Comment

Why not just call out from work if you weren't going to be productive?

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
            LOL nothin worse then a massive hangover followed by hours upon hours of long work... We've all done it... **** I used to go into work so obliterated at times im amazed i kept certain jobs. I would just find ways to do nothing but still manage to somehow appear active and on the job. I tell myself now im only going to drink when its truly worth it and in really appealing situations (drinking with girls and what not) so atleast if im going to feel like a train wreck the next day hopefully i made it worthwhile the night before.
            I was hoping you'd still have the ultra cool picture of your back in your avatar. I'm so disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

I do graphic design... however today I will be doing nothing... I can barely look at the screen right now... I am borderline going ot puke righ tnow
              Yanks I guess. What was it, the 3rd Bud light that out you over the edge?

Comment

It's ****ing great, til you start to sober up around 11am

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
                  Yanks I guess. What was it, the 3rd Bud light that out you over the edge?
                  lol Budwater .

That stuff is 99% H20

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Piiissseeddd

Comment

Originally posted by JmtRyan View Post
                      I know how you feel! Went out last night and got drunk for the first time ever I am never drinking again. Ever!
                      You will. Beli'e dat.

Comment

Working...
                      X