Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple's new Iphone, comes with a few problems and apple blames customers LOL....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _PlaT_NuM_ View Post
    I've been on my 3G S alot since i've brought it and it's fine...
    It doesn't get very hot, or very cold where you live.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
      Screw Apple. All style, no substance. There are better alternatives out there. Plus they release a new model every 3 months that is only slightly different to the last one. Terrible.

And who wants a phone that can only be turned on an hour a day for fear of overheating?
      Iphone are for 14 year old kids that do nothing but play games all day. You want a REAL phone with substance and that can do anything you want it to do, get a blackberry.

I love how iphone comes out with a new phone and it's biggest updates are MMS MESSAGING, AND VIDEO what a joke! and the Iphone nut huggers are jumping up and down for it. Cut and paste oh wow i been doing that for 2 years on my blackberry. Apple is a joke! I feel bad for them though. They have been and always will be the little guys compared to Microsoft and RIM(blackberry), but desperately try to hype their piece of crap machines that have no substance to them.

Comment

Blackberries belong in the bin

Comment

When the iPhone was first announced, CEO Steve Jobs spewed enough BS to cover a football field full of babies 3 feet deep in bull****, which sounds cool because he could have potentially murdered a football field full of babies, but he passed on this opportunity by introducing the phone instead. He claimed that the phone was three devices in one: an iPod, a phone, and an "Internet communications device." Oooh, an Internet communications device?! AWESOME!

It's not three devices in one any more than my laptop is you morons. Using Jobs' loose definition of what constitutes a separate device, technically my laptop can be considered 8 devices in one:

# A clock
          # A calculator
          # An "Internet communications device"
          # A phone (I can make voice calls with my modem)
          # A ****ographic media storage device
          # A video player
          # A word processor
          # And an "iPod" (see below)

There's no such thing as an iPod. The word "iPod" is a marketing tool for a hard drive with software that plays mp3s. Yeah, doesn't sound so sexy now, does it you chimps? And an "internet communications device" is officially the douchebaggiest way of saying "it has a browser." So actually it's just a phone that plays mp3s and has a browser. SNORE.

Comment

hey breakbeat can you guys now forward emails and open attachments on your phone?

Comment

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
              hey breakbeat can you guys now forward emails and open attachments on your phone?
              Which Blackberry do you have?

Comment

Breakbeat talk to me when you can run multiple apps on your phone. Talk to me when you can run all these aps for 5 hours and look at your battery and see that you still have over half a batter life left. I doubt the iphone even makes it to 5hrs talk time

Comment

Breakbeat talk to me when you can run multiple apps on your phone. Talk to me when you can run all these aps for 5 hours and look at your battery and see that you still have over half a batter life left. I doubt the iphone even makes it to 5hrs talk time
                  What phone do you have?

Comment

Haha......how many apps do you use at once?

On my iPhone I can have music running while I'm surfing the web, emailing, playing games etc, Apple chose to stop third party apps from running all the time to conserve battery because not all these third party developers code as efficiently as they would like.

When battery technology becomes good enough for Apple then they will implement it.

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
                      Haha......how many apps do you use at once?

On my iPhone I can have music running while I'm surfing the web, emailing, playing games etc, Apple chose to stop third party apps from running all the time to conserve battery because not all these third party developers code as efficiently as they would like.

When battery technology becomes good enough for Apple then they will implement it.

A blackberry can't even run anywhere near as fast as an Iphone. Blackberries are slow and utter ****e to use. I would like to compare his Blackberry phone to a 3GS's CPU and RAM

Comment

Working...
                      X