No announcement yet.

Return Of The Mack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return Of The Mack

singer Mark Morrison has been arrested for assault.

According to Sky News, the '90s R&B star was involved in an incident at Warren House, Beckford Close in London at 9:50pm yesterday.

"A 37-year-old male was arrested for common assault on a 36-year-old male," said a police statement.

"The suspect was taken to Chelsea police station, where he was subsequently bailed to a date in July pending further enquires."

In 1997, Morrison was famously jailed for three months for attempting to bring a stun gun on to an aircraft. In the same year, he was banned from driving after being caught in control of a vehicle with only a provisional licence. He was also sentenced to a year in jail in 1998 after violating a community service order imposed in 1995.

Morrison achieved chart success in the '90s with his debut album Return Of The Mack. The title track reached number one in the UK and number two in America. His follow-up records Only God Can Judge Me and 2006's Innocent Man proved less successful, failing to break the Top 40.

ATG of the game ,i cant wait for his new album to drop !

He's a right dick. I remember about a year ago i read in the paper he came out saying he was the beatles of Leicester! and how he'd never go back because he did so much for the city of Leicester and they showed him no love in return.

Comment

return of the mack was the ****...

Comment

Originally posted by beecherhq View Post
        He's a right dick. I remember about a year ago i read in the paper he came out saying he was the beatles of Leicester! and how he'd never go back because he did so much for the city of Leicester and they showed him no love in return.

hahaha

Comment

He was crap anyway

Comment

He is just plain CRAZY!

Comment

Working...
            X