Drunk and wide awake.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk and wide awake.

Entertain me with some of your war stories. Please, I'll be your friend

Drunk and wide awake, play with your snake.

Comment

Got the same problem my friend. Do what I'm doing, work the phone and try to find a chick who's also awake

Comment

Anyone know how Paul Malignaggi can keep juan DIAZ off with one hand?

Comment

I think Diaz will give him a bigger beatdown than Hatton, thats just me though

Comment

I went to West Texas this weekend.....

It was in the most boondock place I have ever been to.... I got pretty hammered this weekend..... Drove about 10 hours, went to a MEXICAN MEXICAN MEXICAN wedding....

Side Note: It takes 13 hours from Houston to El Paso...... Only 15 from Houston to Jacksonville, Florida... Crazy ****.......

But the question that I want an answer to is..... Why are starting so late in the weekend????

Comment

agreed diaz finishes paulie off for good and not a moment too soon his last 4 fights have sucked

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                I went to West Texas this weekend.....

It was in the most boondock place I have ever been to.... I got pretty hammered this weekend..... Drove about 10 hours, went to a MEXICAN MEXICAN MEXICAN wedding....

Side Note: It takes 13 hours from Houston to El Paso...... Only 15 from Houston to Jacksonville, Florida... Crazy ****.......

But the question that I want an answer to is..... Why are starting so late in the weekend????
                I was destroyed last night as well

Anyway, thank you participants. Its 12:51am Eastern time

Comment

Your hero got banned again, idolater.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGOTRY View Post
                    Your hero got banned again, idolater.
                    Does jack the rippuh have a release date or has he been banished forever?

Comment

Working...
                    X