Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ignore list. I don't have one. Do you and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    Ultimately thats the problem. a lot of thr ids need a good smack upside the head, and ignore doesn't quite cut it. There is just no consequence on the net. I grew up where if you wouldn't say it if your azz couldn't cash it.
    Grew up the same way in a very close knit community of stone cold home boys from Northern California. Lot of politics if you get what I mean.

Don't start a conversation typical can't finish.
    Don't talk crap about anyone not present in the conversation
    Settle your issue right now. Face to face. Life was simple back in the days. Just after Regan took office, free government cheese and bread was given away by the government to pacify the masses.

There was no way to ignore a mofo, no calling the police if **** went bad for you.
    You dealt with it. Squashed it, in a good or bad way. Too many big families who dealt with crap in a bad way.

My cousin Linda who grew up with money, was cool because she had connections for weed, pcp, black tar, anything, fireworks too.

So she brings two college friends to see us, but we weren't home, so the rich kids want a few party favors, and insult a partner of mine. He got stabbed up, and my her parents blamed me, and I wasn't even home. I got bum beefed by her parents.

The normal consequences people suffered for getting out of line were clear and immediate.

But these are civilized times.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      The top of my head? Huh??

Dude, if I was as dumb as you undoubtedly are, I'd have stepped in traffic by now. You're the only person in history who's ever used the term "cuckold" to mean a man having sex with lots of other men. Is this some new kid slang I'm not up to date with or something? Only it doesn't mean that at all.
      You make this all too easy for me. By cuckold I mean you are a humiliated man that enjoys watching me **** your mother in the anus but you also happen to be gay. So when I call you a cuck, I'm referring both to your humiliated status and your questionable sexuality found littered throughout your idiotic threads. It's really nothing more to it than that. the definition is readily available on the internet **** for brains. So take this one for example. Instead of wife, I substituted your mother. I did so because from what I have been able to ascertain from your post history she was more than likely the only female you've been with besides men and more than likely an animal or two. When I **** her in the ass, she's kind of cheating on you with me while you watch on wishing you were me.

I can easily image you casually lying in your bed with a pig or a goose. The goose might be a problem though they can be kind of ornery when you stuff a pecker up their wazoo. You're just a demented cuck, and as you can see cuckold is also another word for wimp or semen receptacle.

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      But spelling mistakes I can dig. Anyone can make a typo. But when 99% of your posting history is "look at me, I'm more intelligent than everyone else, all the posters on this site are beneath me", you make yourself look like a jackass when you're talking about how great you are in the same sentence that you do it. Someone once had a poster quote in their sig that said "your not very intelligent." Always got a chuckle out of me, that one.
      That's a bit of an exaggeration, but I would expect no less from a fluffer. Do you have no self-awareness **** of the year? Your whole modus operandi is "look at me I'm poster of the year," even though, if most poster are like me they could give two ****s about your moronic "literary efforts." I kick back, sip my vodka and wonder if you flip a coin when you **** animals, heads it's the pig tonight or tails it's the goose. Heh, we both know that sometimes you cheat and flip the coin to heads anyway, pigs take a d1ck easier some say.

Most of my posting are mockery of other idiots such as yourself, nothing more. There are some pretty smart people on this site, and this will come as no surpirse to you, you aren't one of them. Your threads literally scream "PIG ****ING ATTENTION WHORE." I can hear it bellowing breathlessly throughout your post history. Jesus Christ on a piece of toast it's the pot calling the kettle black.

Let's take a look, It's all about context, see:
      Yes let's.

See, if you were just a regular poster having an opinion, it'd be no biggee. But the fact that your entire modus operandi is "I'm so superior to everyone else", it makes you look like the star of that 1950s B Movie "Fuck Trumpets From Outer Space".
      This is actually pretty sad but okay. I don't dote over my posts trying to correct them, I scan them quickly to see if they can be read and post them. I'm not, and have never claimed to be infallible. I make numerous mistakes but the only folks that seem to notice them are the ones getting their asses handed to them, same with the Surfer stuff it never fails or succeeds. Just like clockwork.

When you went for this stuff it was tantamount to throwing your rump in the air to let people know you're cruising. Feel free to point out my grammatical errors and the glaring implications that inconstancy that reveals while I continue to **** your mother in her assh0le while you watch cuck.

It's nothing personal, I've just seen around 5-10 of your posts in the past (or is that passed?) and in every one I've momentarily thought "Jesus, that guy's a complete ****."
      It's nuttin personull wit me eeeeber, I've just noticed several of your threads that say, "Jesus this **** is a witless attention whore that needs validation from other witless attention whores," or something along does lines.

Please feel free to retort and tell me how clever you are and how me and 99% of the forum are so intellectually beneath you.
      Sigh, now I don't know if I'll let you clean my d1ck, you brought this on yourself Cinderella.

Comment

• Just added a poll for those interested

I know it is late, but I am new to this.

Comment

• Originally posted by led View Post
          Ignore list is for posters who take this site seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
            Thanks. My two cousins got transferred to three Rivers correctional institute. Is it for from Corpus Cristi?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Thanks. My two cousins got transferred to three Rivers correctional institute. Is it for from Corpus Cristi?

There's no pintas in Corpus. I think that one's up by Austin.

Comment

There's no pintas in Corpus. I think that one's up by Austin.
                That's bastrop FCI.

Three rivers is not far.

The Federal Correctional Institution, Three Rivers (FCI Three Rivers) is a medium-security United States federal prison for male inmates in Texas. It is operated by Federal Bureau of Prisons, a division of the United States Department of Justice. The facility also has an adjacent satellite prison camp which houses minimum-security male offenders.

FCI Three Rivers is approximately 80 miles south of San Antonio and 73 miles northwest of Corpus Christi.[1]

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  That's bastrop FCI.

Three rivers is not far.

The Federal Correctional Institution, Three Rivers (FCI Three Rivers) is a medium-security United States federal prison for male inmates in Texas. It is operated by Federal Bureau of Prisons, a division of the United States Department of Justice. The facility also has an adjacent satellite prison camp which houses minimum-security male offenders.

FCI Three Rivers is approximately 80 miles south of San Antonio and 73 miles northwest of Corpus Christi.[1]

Damn no shyt? I have some family out in Beeville, it must be close to there.

What did your cousins do? Why are they locked up?

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    Ultimately thats the problem. a lot of thr ids need a good smack upside the head, and ignore doesn't quite cut it. There is just no consequence on the net. I grew up where if you wouldn't say it if your azz couldn't cash it.
                    That's a good point, man. This 2k generation is so far removed from reality they have yet to learn the concept of consequence. The net is their platform to voice their personal little hatreds and over compensation of insecurities that stays locked deep down in their day to day. Then, online, we have the dubious honor of witnessing their "secret selves" come out in a spectacle intellectually akin to them projectile vomiting up and then catching it with their own mouths.

I'm of the school of thought of acting..and talking... exactly how I would in the physical form. It's called being real and true to yourself, and some of these millennials (and wannabe millennials) need to acquaint themselves with the concept.

Comment

Damn no shyt? I have some family out in Beeville, it must be close to there.

What did your cousins do? Why are they locked up?
                      They got caught up in a big case called a RICO they got 20 years each. It is near Beeville. They got transferred from USP Atlanta. It was all over the news back in the day. Operation black widow in San Jose.

Comment

Working...
                      X