Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter Confirms Interest in Bernard Hopkins Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Don't be surprised if it happens.
    I'm going to give Loeffler the benefit of the doubt. When actually reading his quotes it looked like he wanted to respond to the question in a way that wasn't disrespectful towards Hopkins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Yeah, Loeffler didn't sound particularly keen to me. GGG threads are always choc-full of idiots these days.

You have fans of a guy who chose to fight Andre Berto instead of Golovkin, fans of another guy who can't make 154 so hides out at a permanent catchweight despite being big enough for 160 to avoid Golovkin and then you hear ******ed calls of ducking Ward when Ward is going life and death in negotiations with Sullivan Barrera and hasn't fought anyone in years.

And on it goes...
      true story.........

Comment

• I wonder how many people here would be changing their tune if Hopkins agreed to face Ward?

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Is that what you told Nate Campbell? That explains why he called you out for being a racist

It shows on this site too, Mr. one slap productions.
          id make a pretty lousy racist, since I let the man live in my home for 2 years for free, bailed him out of jail, gave him a car, amongst many other things, meanwhile his so-called "brothers" like you were on sites like this claiming he was a joke because of the Peden loss, or his other "brothers" like Don King were trying to pick the gold out of his teeth.

I really need to try harder at that racism stuff. Perhaps you could give me a few pointers.......
          Last edited by OnePunch; 02-09-2016, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
            I wonder how many people here would be changing their tune if Hopkins agreed to face Ward?
            That would be a **** fight too.

Comment

I wonder how many people here would be changing their tune if Hopkins agreed to face Ward?
              haha true. Although I believe Loeffler is just being polite and has no interest whatsoever in a Hopkins fight, you are DEAD ON in that if Ward was fighting Hops suddenly is "ward taking on a 1st ballot hall of famer" and "ward stepping up big time" and blah blah blah lol

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                haha true. Although I believe Loeffler is just being polite and has no interest whatsoever in a Hopkins fight, you are DEAD ON in that if Ward was fighting Hops suddenly is "ward taking on a 1st ballot hall of famer" and "ward stepping up big time" and blah blah blah lol
                I think you have no idea what Loeffler is trying to do. You just want to assume the best case scenario because this crap makes Golovkin's team look bad. I also think if Loeffler wanted to nice to Hopkins, he could have easily just pointed out the obvious weight disparity between the two as being a impasse. Instead he chooses to point out how active Hop is, when in reality, he has not been very active at all. Butn keep the damage control up. I hope you get paid for it.

Comment

One major difference in tune would be the GGG fans talking about about BHop's age and his dropping weight and how those would make it an easy win for Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                    I agree Loeffler should be given the benefit of the doubt as just being respectful towards Hopkins and GBP.

But Hopkins vs. Ward is an even more **** fight than Hopkins vs. Golovkin. The real question is will Golovkin fans criticize this fight if it went down or spew the same bull**** about:

"He was all that was available"

"He's a big name and brings money to the table"

"Khan gets respect for moving up to fight a big name but Golovkin gets criticized."

I can see Golovkin fans being more supportive of this garbage than anybody supporting Hopkins vs. Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                      I think you have no idea what Loeffler is trying to do. You just want to assume the best case scenario because this crap makes Golovkin's team look bad. I also think if Loeffler wanted to nice to Hopkins, he could have easily just pointed out the obvious weight disparity between the two as being a impasse. Instead he chooses to point out how active Hop is, when in reality, he has not been very active at all. Butn keep the damage control up. I hope you get paid for it.
                      it was a dig at Ward dummy, not a compliment to Hops. But no surprise that you're a bit too dense to grasp the subtlety.

As far as doing "damage control", am I not allowed to have an opinion? Is the opinion of you and the rest of the hate squad the only valid opinions on the subject? And who pays you clowns to search out every thread mentioning GGG just so you can post something negative? Roc? Ward? Who pays you guys to waste your time commenting on a fighter you dislike?

seems like an odd use of your time.......

Comment

Working...
                      X