Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The things I discovered during my hacking days in the 90's.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The things I discovered during my hacking days in the 90's.

I don't proclaim to be a computer genius but my brother is. We used to hack into government and corporate files in the late 90's.
    The most ****ed up thing we discovered from hacking outside of goverment Paedophilia was a military corporation called A.D.I.O.
    I'm still not sure what this means but this secret organisation is not solely America, Brit, Russian or Chinese, It is a multi national corporation. These ****ers have had ships and bases in deep space since 1982. Their operation is run from a massive underground bunker near the Antarctic which has been there since the 60's. They got their technology from inter dimensional beings who are the real leaders of our planet. There are beings of light living in our atmosphere that are not from this world or even this universe. Our dimension was created by higher beings from another dimension and we are being guarded. These beings are our God, and they don't just control us they also control other intelligent lifeforms from other planets in this universe.

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
    I don't proclaim to be a computer genius but my brother is. We used to hack into government and corporate files in the late 90's.
    The most ****ed up thing we discovered from hacking outside of goverment Paedophilia was a military corporation called A.D.I.O.
    I'm still not sure what this means but this secret organisation is not solely America, Brit, Russian or Chinese, It is a multi national corporation. These ****ers have had ships and bases in deep space since 1982. Their operation is run from a massive underground bunker near the Antarctic which has been there since the 60's. They got their technology from inter dimensional beings who are the real leaders of our planet. There are beings of light living in our atmosphere that are not from this world or even this universe. Our dimension was created by higher beings from another dimension and we are being guarded. These beings are our God, and they don't just control us they also control other intelligent lifeforms from other planets in this universe.
    Good acid, hey?

Comment

... hacking in the 90's wasn't even hacking...

Comment

You din do nuffin, b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... hacking in the 90's wasn't even hacking...
          The 90's was actually the best era for hacking noob

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            You din do nuffin, b1tch
            I'm still waiting on you and yo nigz to sort me out! ***git.

Comment

I need to start smoking weed

Comment

So you're Gary McKinonn's brother?.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
                  The 90's was actually the best era for hacking noob
                  I was under the impression it was late 90s - early 2000s?

Hey do you still know about computer programming? I need to ask you a question i'm having issues with using Python. It's a coding problem, if you know about Python hit me up please. It's very basic stuff but i'm new2 to it, maybe you can help me. PM me if you are willing.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I was under the impression it was late 90s - early 2000s?

Hey do you still know about computer programming? I need to ask you a question i'm having issues with using Python. It's a coding problem, if you know about Python hit me up please. It's very basic stuff but i'm new2 to it, maybe you can help me. PM me if you are willing.
                    Mid to late 90's for me.

Computer programming is something I know nothing about. I hope you find a solution to your problem.
                    Last edited by DJ Enerate; 02-07-2016, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X