Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Chris "We Right Where We Wanna Be" Algieri Super MEME THREAD!...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    "He listens to me, Chris listens, I'm gonna let him out of the cage"

omg that was too much, and the KD, such perfect timing, I can just imagine Lampley, RJJ and Kellerman laughing their heads off.
    I know I was! Lol **** was too funny.

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
      This isn't quite a meme but it's funny anyway

It***39;s catching on. #thuglife @officehanchoediting

A video posted by #SilverBoxing (@boxing) on

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        You must either be a ******. Who gives a phuck about Algeri taking his loss like a man? WTF is that about? Again I love the Broner meme! we had more fun making fun of him with different quote/meme by different posters. It made us actually enjoy ourselves on here over that period of time. For some reason you red K me talking about Algeiri taking a loss? WTF is that about lol... You sound salty for whatever reason why I don't seem to understand.
        The only thing that could possibly top the Broner thread is if Mayweather loses to Pacquiao the way Broner lost to Maidana. Otherwise the Broner thread is the GOAT for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          The only thing that could possibly top the Broner thread is if Mayweather loses to Pacquiao the way Broner lost to Maidana. Otherwise the Broner thread is the GOAT for the foreseeable future.
          Won't happen. Floyd will go in survival mode like Hopkins against Kovalev. And might still get the decision!

Comment

When Algieri is let out the cage against Amir Khan, Khan won't know what hit him. Algieri will put Khan to sleep once he is let out the cage.

Comment

Working...
            X