Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask Bob Arum............

Comment

• Originally posted by monarch View Post
      Were can I see a replay of the Bradley-Pacquiao fight with out having to fill out a bunch of surveys,
      Thanks
      try here

Comment

• I've said this in another thread but I scored it 117-114 to Bradley, having watched it twice. The comentary in the UK was appalling, so biased in favour of Pacquiao. The main commentator said after round 7 that he'd scored every round to Pac. Absurd, a lot of close rounds, and I wouldn't be arguing if Pac had won, but it was far from the robbery people are depicting.

Comment

• Originally posted by koffiekewl View Post
          Thats exactly how i saw it.Sometimes people struggle to put emotions aside when it comes to boxing.Why was the arena quite all the time until pacquiao lands something ? Until they turn off commentary and see the fight as it is,they will keep crying
          It's true , Bradley was actually defending pretty well ducking shots and all , i was chukcling a everytime pac was hitting air and the crowd would go crazy .. But no way Bradley won it , he landed a few good shots here and there and he got outworked for most of the night.

Comment

• Originally posted by pgolf View Post
            I picked Bradley by SD. Being generous and looking for rounds to give Timmy, I had it 9 rounds to 3 in favor of Pac.

Rational and unbiased boxing fans are eating crow row for expecting a fair decision. Instead we get a blatant robbery.
            Yeah, I felt terrible because the other people were kind of passive boxing fans and they were PISSED off. They said they would never watch another boxing match again and that MMA was batter.....I didn't say much because they were drunk and pissed off.

Comment

• I scored it wide to Ping Ping.

Comment

• I had it a draw and am suprised so many people are saying paquiao won easily by like 10 rounds. I'm gonna have to re watch it to be sure.

Comment

• Pac outlanded Bradley in 10 of the 12 rounds. I also had Pac winning every round up to round 9 except the 2nd (and I could see giving Bradley the 1st as not much happened).

But my god Bradley got his ass beat all night and did nothing to Pac

Comment

• Just finished watching for a second time, i must say the commentary on both HBO and the UK broadcast were a joke, when i first watched it (for enjoyment without scoring it) i thought pac won clearly, on a second viewing my scorecard reads as this:

1. Bradley
                    2. Bradley
                    3. Pac
                    4. Pac
                    5. Bradley
                    6. Pac
                    7. Pac
                    8. Pac
                    9. Pac
                    10. Bradley
                    11. Bradley
                    12. Bradley

Total 114/114 a draw.

In most of the rounds Bradley won the first 2 and a half mins then pac would flurry and that does not win rounds, anyone who cries robbery show me your scorecard and break it down rd by rd. I think people are more shocked that a pac fight was scored somewhat fairly and expected Bradley to never win via the judges.
                    It was no robbery.

Comment

• Originally posted by fladz View Post
                      I wouldn't be arguing if Pac had won, but it was far from the robbery people are depicting.
                      I think it was a pretty legit robbery.

Comment

Working...
                      X