Richard Schaefer says Arum is lying about Mayweather negotiations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pactar∂ View Post
    Arum: We have negotiations!
    Pacquiao: I will decide on my next fight after christmas.
    Ellerbe: Koncz came to take photos and Floyd's autograph.
    Schaeffer: There were no negotiations.
    Floyd: May 5th is the date. Sign the contract!

WTF?????
    WEIRD right? what's floyd to sign if schaefer says no negotiations are being started? floyd talkin out of his ass as usual?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      What Schaefer implies doesn't make any sense. That Arum gives interviews and pass info through a writer who doesn't exist. What is he a ghost? What about the hundreds of non-Top Rank related articles that he's written? And none of what Schaefer said changes the fact that Arum's quotes are Arum's quotes, regardless of who he interviews with.

The reality is, Schaefer, the CEO of Ring TV [per his Yahoo interview] did an interview on a website he owns, Ring TV, and took a shot at his website's main competitor.
      lol you guys cant make it anymore obvious that you're top rank reporters.... you guys do nothing but write whatever arum wants and bash golden boy and oscar any chance you get

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        What Schaefer implies doesn't make any sense. That Arum gives interviews and pass info through a writer who doesn't exist. What is he a ghost? What about the hundreds of non-Top Rank related articles that he's written? And none of what Schaefer said changes the fact that Arum's quotes are Arum's quotes, regardless of who he interviews with.

The reality is, Schaefer, the CEO of Ring TV [per his Yahoo interview] did an interview on a website he owns, Ring TV, and took a shot at his website's main competitor.
        BPP vs Schaefer

Who R U Pickin?

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
          WEIRD right? what's floyd to sign if schaefer says no negotiations are being started? floyd talkin out of his ass as usual?
          The only explanation for this that I have is that Floyd must actually be working on his own to try to make the fight, and GBP are trying to ruin his negotiations by stating there were no negotiations. Although why then did Floyd ask GBP to find him the best possible opponent for his date? This makes no sense at all. Also Pac clearly said he wanted to decide next opponent after holidays. Why is Floyd pushing him to sign something now?

Comment

Slob Arum exposed again and again and again.........Wake up people
            This guy will not make the Mayweather fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
              I do wonder how Boxing Scene have so many writers. Could it be fake?
              one ******* with 100 difrerant names

Comment

When this all started I always claimed Floyd should man up and face Manny. The vacation etc. However it is OBVIOUS that Arum is a liar and is trying desperately to continue to steal Pacquiao's money and avoid the Mayweather fight. Floyd is clearly with GBP, as he stated on fighthype, and he is saying sign a contract for May 5th. No discussions have taken place, he is just saying sign the contract and fight. Arum is desperately trying to save Pacquiao's rep but it has swung completely towards Floyd now. First there was doubt about Manny taking the tests (which I never had) but now it is obvious that Arum knows his cash cow will lose to Floyd and is doing everything he can to keep Floyd away from Manny.

Also, Big Poppa Pump, Schaefer told the truth and you did not even deny it. He didn't say the guy was a ghost, he said it was a fake writer that was promoting his propoganda. Which is absolutely true.

Comment

So Sad, I must keep this alive to expose Arum and *******s.

Comment

Comment

Jeezus chrise. Was not ready.

Comment

Working...
                      X