• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac/Arum talking 5 fight extension for 2 more years

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...ight-extension

Hopefully he retires afterwards

I think he'll lose at least once in these last 5

ya just saw this hope he at least gets a good deal i just think he would make more with golden boy but i cant pretend to know thats for sure

Comment

try free agency, Manny...let these promoters bid for your fights on a fight by fight basis...you'll make more

Comment

If he signs this extension we know what he thinks about a Floyd fight. Manny should sign with Golden Boy or just be his own man. He'd make a lot more with out Bobby and we'd get to see the fights we want to see.

Comment

Mainly Koncz saying they're talking and that they have other deals on the table.

Comment

Marquez 5/Alvarado, Provodnikov, Bradley III, Terrence Crawford, Jessie Vargas here we go.

Comment

Arum co-promoting... so don't be surprised if Manny goes independent like Cotto... but I doubt he does that.

Pac could use this as leverage to get a platform for his fighters

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Marquez 5/Alvarado, Provodnikov, Bradley III, Terrence Crawford, Jessie Vargas here we go.

Comment

Gotta sign to Mayweather Promotions doe

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    Arum co-promoting... so don't be surprised if Manny goes independent like Cotto... but I doubt he does that.

Pac could use this as leverage to get a platform for his fighters
                    Cotto should be the gold standard that Manny copies. He left Arum and the Floyd fight was signed in 10 days giving Cotto a career high payday.

Comment

Working...
                    X