No announcement yet.

The Official: Floyd Mayweather vs. Lucas Matthysse Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official: Floyd Mayweather vs. Lucas Matthysse Thread

Just want to save Ban Stick, Reed, and the rest of the mods some time instead of deleting the countless spam threads about this fight after tonight.

If by anything short of a miracle that Floyd would fight this man it would presumably be at 147. Who do you guys got?
    Mayweather by Decision
    73.44%
    Mayweather by TKO/KO
    6.25%
    Matthysse by Decision
    2.34%
    Matthysse by TKO/KO
    15.63%
    Draw
    0.00%
    Too close to call
    2.34%

The poll is expired.

Floyd schools him.

Comment

I would need to see Lucas at welterweight first but I think he'd give Floyd absolute hell I honestly do.

Comment

lol

hahaha

just stop

Comment

Have to see Lucas at 147 first. People thought Hatton was a beast, then he looked like ass at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
            Have to see Lucas at 147 first. People thought Hatton was a beast, then he looked like ass at 147.
            I doubt he even does as well as Hatton did, Hatton at least had the foot speed to get close, I see Mayweather effortlessly boxing Matthysse's head off.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              I would need to see Lucas at welterweight first but I think he'd give Floyd absolute hell I honestly do.
              So do I, but the big factor like you said is the weight. I don't think we're going to see Lucas at welterweight anytime soon either.

Comment

floyd will be knocked out instantly by a pull counter from lucas.

Comment

too soon for this, can we atleast wait until tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    I doubt he even does as well as Hatton did, Hatton at least had the foot speed to get close, I see Mayweather effortlessly boxing Matthysse's head off.
                    True, but I think he has a toughness about him that'll give Floyd some trouble.

I have to see how he does against Peterson first. Overall though, I don't see Lucas beating Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X