No announcement yet.

War ATG Floyd Mayweather!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Well obviously its not happening. So we move on.

Martinez is a great Plan B.
    I think Mayweather is done bro...he just admitted that nothign was wrong with the proposal and he just doesn't want to fight Pacquaio.

Selecting Martinez is like a punch to the guy of all his fans

No disrespect to Martinez because he's an amazing fighter and deservedly top in class in the world, but choosing Martinez over Pac is like choosing a Scion over a Lexus (I guess you can change the class of vehicles based on what these stars drive)

Imagine the backlash...I certainly wouldn't buy the fight as a matter of principal and trying in my little own way to voice my displeasure, just like I won't buy Pac/Marg

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      I think Mayweather is done bro...he just admitted that nothign was wrong with the proposal and he just doesn't want to fight Pacquaio.

Selecting Martinez is like a punch to the guy of all his fans

No disrespect to Martinez because he's an amazing fighter and deservedly top in class in the world, but choosing Martinez over Pac is like choosing a Scion over a Lexus (I guess you can change the class of vehicles based on what these stars drive)

Imagine the backlash...I certainly wouldn't buy the fight as a matter of principal and trying in my little own way to voice my displeasure, just like I won't buy Pac/Marg
      How quick we forget that Pac chose Clottey over Mayweather.

Fighting a Top 10 P4Pounder for the Lineal Title is not a good move?? On what planet?

Comment

tho he wont fight martinez. and martinez really wasnt reckonized until the williams fight, May will need a win over a BIGGER OPPONENT(not name)
        to repair his current tarnishing Image. I still dont see him fighting Martinez
        thats too risky.

Comment

Well obviously its not happening. So we move on.

Martinez is a great Plan B.
          So Martinez is great Plan B but Pac can't fight Margarito WHO BEAT THE **** OUT OF MARTINEZ??

Comment

Bring on Martinez!!!!!!!!
            he got a war on family and vacation.. anyway PBF never put himself on a war...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              So Martinez is great Plan B but Pac can't fight Margarito WHO BEAT THE **** OUT OF MARTINEZ??
              10 years ago when Martinez didnt know **** about boxing?

You have to be kidding me Chicano. So you're saying that Margarito fought the Martinez we see today?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                Come on now. Don't be silly, Margarito beat Martinez 10 years ago and cheated for possibly his whole career. Martinez is the lineal Middleweight champion, Meaning he would be a huge win for Floyd.

Margarito is disgraced. Nobody cares about him anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                  Hahaha, Once again. He would not get the credit, If he decisioned Pacquiao they would say he ran or it was a boring fight. If he knocked him out then you would say "He was the bigger man" or "He's supposed to win, Pacquiao has already been knocked out before".

I mean, Mayweather already completely dominated the guy who most feel beat Pacquiao. So when he beats Pacquiao, It wont be too different.

I dont think so anyway, But I guess we'll see.
                  He would get full credit from me, Pac is legit anywhere from 135 to 147, he's already shown it. The guy isn't small, he's built like a tank. Pac already defeated Cotto, the guy Mayweather elected not to fight, he's WW made...If Mayweather wins, it would be his greatest accomplishment.

JMM fight was a sham, he jumped from 135 to 147 with no fights in between and he's 36. His fighting shape was that of a man who looked like he ate 6 cakes just to make 144 the night before the weigh in. Pac is built for these weights and JMM wasn't

Comment

10 years ago when Martinez didnt know **** about boxing?

You have to be kidding me Chicano. So you're saying that Margarito fought the Martinez we see today?
                    10 Years ago when Margarito wasn't an elite boxer as well.

Was Margarito the same?? Hell to the naw son.

Comment

How quick we forget that Pac chose Clottey over Mayweather.

Fighting a Top 10 P4Pounder for the Lineal Title is not a good move?? On what planet?
                      It ain't a good move when he just turned down a fight with the greatest fighter on the planet who gave up (seemingly) contract demands to Floyd to appease him to fight. Last month, Pac and Roach said they would call Floyd's bluff and they did

Floyd went on TV and said Pac accepts RDT, that he would fight...LIVE TV. Pac accepts and still won't fight

Edit: Yeah, he chose Clottey over Mayweather, after Mayweather made all these allegations and demanded unprecedented RDT for the first time in his career. I don't really blame Pac for saying **** you to him...Floyd tried smearing him and doing something really out of whack, and finally it just came full circle. Team Pac called his bluff and exposed him as being ***** made. I wished he would've fought someone other than Clottey but whatever.
                      Last edited by JmH Reborn; 07-18-2010, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X