Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley - Mayweather will LOOK LIKE Gatti - Mayweather!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do realize that HBO turned down Gatti as an opponent for Mosley at one time don't you. This thread is an epic fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Epic_Punch View Post
      Sorry to break the news to all mosley fans, me being one of them.

But there is no way shane is winning more that 2 rounds against floyd. I would be very surprised if this fight went the distance. If i had any money i would bet against someone on this forum!!!!

It is gona end up lke gatti fight. People have got to realise, mosley is close to 40!!!! No matter what ppl say he is OLD and it will be EXPLOITED!!!!!
      I agree with your assessment for the most part. The only negative thing about your prediction is if it turns out to be true, Freddie Roach will not let Pacquaio anywhere near Mayweather. If Mayweather wins, Pac will avoid the fight by not only refusing the blood test, but by demanding 80 percent of the money and demanding Mayweather come down to 40 if he wants to fight Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
        Its not hard to let your hands go against a guy whos stuck in one spot. Shane has NO legs. if he tries to outbox Floyd he gets Gatti'd.
        lol....not hard?....it has been hard for floyd for many years now.....***** throws the least amount of punches 2nd only to kevin johnson......and he does it even vs c level fighters like baldomir

Comment

Working...
        X