Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BANNED!!!... when did it happen???...Lets do it!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i think you guys made Bozz behead himself
    He should have detonated himself and taken that **** adamjr with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

This guy is posting 10 minute illuminati videos to try to prove his point. Wow...

Dis da truff right here doe.
      Aren't you the guy who only talks about sucking other men off and licking their balls? And here you are trying to appear smart and act like you know sh**

I know you're trying hard to get attention and to suck up to these people on here like you always do but don't do it di** riding me you unfunny cu**

Comment

Originally posted by miamike View Post
        Funny but sheep like you defend terrorists and pretend you are defending Islam. If you weren't a radical and just a peaceful muslim wouldn't you work more at separating the too rather than pointing out that they are together.
        Where did I defend terrorism,all these attacks are Mossad's work and that's who created ISIS,how come Israel is the only country they're not attacking? Most victims are Muslims,like I said quote me where I supported the killing of others, exactly you can't..I guess you better shut the fu** up.

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
        The **** doesn't even live in Bosnia, probably somewhere in northern europe posting about his ethnic and religious pride which must be funnier from Sweden than in his country.
        Who cares where I live or where I come from and where I did I post anything pro religion or pro Bosnia you dumb fu** ?? I'm here trying to teach these racist uneducated bigots and you're attacking me? lol

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        The kid don't even know anything about history FFS. He's more likely a sleeper cell that sleep too long......
        But you do? You're the dumbest poster on here and the most racist,you're trying to be smart but when I answer you and prove you wrong with a simple comment you start getting abusive,that's what happened the other day then you fu**ed off..stop lying and stop being a little angry b1tch

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
        Did the Police cut their heads off while their familes watched then kill the older women in their family while raping the younger ones before selling them off to be slaves?
        That's exactly what the Israeli zionists are doing in Palestine right now but does anyone seem to care? Of course it's only terrorism when fox news starts blaming Muslims,plus like I said before what ISIS doesn't have to do anything with Muslims,their victims are mostly Muslims..you need to think about that. And when it comes to the cops, it's on TV all the time where a cop killed an innocent unarmed person, didn't they choke to death that african american dude few months ago? The worst kind of terrorism is the terrorism from people who're meant to protect you.

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        i think you guys made Bozz behead himself
        Says the pook-turd who i pissed off a million times ahaha,listen it's all good I know you still mad you forum addict but it's the past you shouldn't hold onto your anger for this long...btw didn't I tell you floyd would whoop your cherry picking congressman

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Nah man, I read this thread and the kid doesn't seem to bright. He probably left this thread thinking he owned everybody.

He needs to read a book and not try to pass 10 minute YouTube videos as credible sources.
        You're one corny ass licking mofaka you know that lol?! Stop sucking up to people and go talk about balls and d1cks like you normally do..go make yourself look like the unfunny pathetic wannabe **** for some green k

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          He should have detonated himself and taken that **** adamjr with him.

Why so mad? Once you get someone hitting you with the truth and proves you racist bigots wrong you go all abusive and upset lol

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
            Muslims are quiet when they're within the 5 to 8 percent minority. once they got pass that they explode and start demanding.

nope, 85% muslims here. more than 200 mil muslim in indonesia are nothing like their brothers and sisters in middle east.

we got few extremist here and there but they got chrushed by the goverment and the muslim population itself condemn them.

and you wrote "why cant europe and the west do it" in the OP while posting video of Switserland banned islam. are you stupid??
            Last edited by betmen; 11-21-2015, 03:20 AM.

Comment

many lulz in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post

Why so mad? Once you get someone hitting you with the truth and proves you racist bigots wrong you go all abusive and upset lol
                I actually just staggered home drunk and did a few lines of cocaine off the cover of the Quran. I've been using it as a coaster lately, but realized it's a great surface for drugs.

Comment

Yeah, the fastest growing in backward ****holes like the Middle East and Africa where all they do is make kids. It's pretty simple. You're proclaiming this fact as if it's amongst educated, wealthy people. Instead it is growing in uneducated backward countries. Your prophet married a ****in six year old. Anyone who follows it is ******ed.
                  Well yeah... Native Europeans typically have one or two children. Muslim women typically have 6 or 7 kids, while benefiting from social security in the West. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to extrapolate demographic trends with this scenario.

Comment

I actually just staggered home drunk and did a few lines of cocaine off the cover of the Quran. I've been using it as a coaster lately, but realized it's a great surface for drugs.
                    Nice, I normally use your mothers ass and then she uses my co** when's her turn lol

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Yeah, the fastest growing in backward ****holes like the Middle East and Africa where all they do is make kids. It's pretty simple. You're proclaiming this fact as if it's amongst educated, wealthy people. Instead it is growing in uneducated backward countries. Your prophet married a ****in six year old. Anyone who follows it is ******ed.
                      Middle east has only 18% of the Muslim population..the majority is in Asia,Europe and America

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2...gion-australia

In the world...

Comment

Working...
                      X