Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
    In that case, wouldn't this issue also affect TR and HBO fighters? I mean you have Pac who has been accused of PEDs for years, so wouldn't he also be a #1 target if the past accusations were true? If you're saying Hauser is being bias, then wouldn't it be stupid to keep bringing up PED testing and protocols when Pac is under Top Rank?
    NO as I don't believe they use USADA-whih along with Floyd is the focus of his article.

I doubt HBO and TR would allow an employee to write about their top grossing boxer. Come on Mayabang.

IThe bottom line is Hauser writes for HBO and TR, which is a clear conflict of interest and potentially biased.

If Hauser was writing about Manny while being employed by Haymon and Fighthype, I'm sure you'd understand my point.

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
      NSAC can't do nothing despite being pissed, because it was snuck into the contract that USADA could grant the TUE's.
      Lol. What is this "sneaking in" garbage? Advisors and lawyers are hired for a reason, to review contracts. Ironically, it has taken more than 6 years to finalize what needed to be done for contacts yet now child forum fans theorize that it was snuck in? What like size 2 fonts? Koncz, Arum, extra advisors can't read?

How come Hauser NOR anyone has brought up previous drama press regarding Floyd not agreeing to a revised contract after everyone had finalized the contracts for May 2nd? Do you guys not recall that Top Rank had gotten worried or nervous and therefore made new gossip in headlines, "Floyd declines 5 million dollar penalty" which was caused just to stir publicity even though the contracts were finished?

Geez can you newbie boxing fans not understand politics. Why do you think Atlas years ago told to public via ESPN that Team Pacquiao wanted to know what the fine would be if either fighter tested positive and if either one was caught if they could keep it a secret...

How is that not a coincidence as of late? The reality is Hauser is maliciously trying to insinuate as a third party as to not have Top Rank responsible for any leads that would damage the contract? How do we know both fighters were not tested positive?

If the contracts were in fact done this way in which the public doesn't know about, a real worst case scenario would forfeit Pac's contract and dude would be in serious financial trouble so they wouldn't go that route...

Oh what a minute... that can't be it...because Hauser has the contract copies right?

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
        Ahem, no. USADA simply did it after the fact for PR. Only the legal commission can grant them. The NSAC simply does not want to fight it.
        ok so NSAC looked into it, saw what happened, and is no longer looking into it. Ok, got it.

Why isn't that enough for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          He is black, successful, speaks his mind and changed how boxers will be paid forever and a lot of media, promoters, etc despise him for it

"America's" hero Mark Mcquire got caught up so you know they had to go after other athletes.... comes with the territory....the white man aint going down alone bro

Just like AMerica seems to forget Bush fuvked up 8 years straight but expected Obama to fix everything and complained his whole term....news flash shyt was ****ed up before Obama

If Lance Armstrong was black it wouldn't have taken 7 times for him to finally get caught up

Ben Johnson got caught in the 80's...the testing wasn't as good as it was now or 10 years ago

Mexicans and black people are the scape goats of america

On the flip side if Mayweather was the one who openly dodged drug testing do you think he wouldn't have got lambasted for it?[/B]
          He's black an successful huh is this why people are after him

He became a target the minute he disrespected one of boxings greatest champions ever who also,happens to be Black or do you not get this ?

His race has nothing to do with it this is America where some of the richest athletes and celebrities are black !!

Tyler Perry ,Oprah Winfrey hell there are billboards in Times Square of diddy and jay z as well as Nas !! The president is black !! Guess Michale Jordan is no one either wonder what race he is ?

The mind of a Mayweather fan surly breeds a new type of ignorance this is true !
          Last edited by imperial1; 10-14-2015, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• Here's a thought, according to the WADA ISTUE;

8.0 Review of TUE Decisions by WADA

8.1 Code Article 4.4.6 provides that WADA, in certain cases, must review TUE
            decisions of International Federations, and that it may review any other TUE
            decisions, in each case to determine compliance with the Article 4.1 conditions.
            WADA shall establish a WADA TUEC that meets the requirements of Article 5.2 to
            carry out such reviews.

So if this tue was so questionable the wada can review it. why hasn't Hauser, Arum, NSAC, or anyone else made a request for a review? This should be the first step for anyone interested in the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              NO as I don't believe they use USADA-whih along with Floyd is the focus of his article.

I doubt HBO and TR would allow an employee to write about their top grossing boxer. Come on Mayabang.

IThe bottom line is Hauser writes for HBO and TR, which is a clear conflict of interest and potentially biased.

If Hauser was writing about Manny while being employed by Haymon and Fighthype, I'm sure you'd understand my point.
              Can you point out something that indicates he works for hbo and tr? Or is it just speculation?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                cuz then hauser would be able to go to court & get subpoenas for those usada records. & they MUST provide it if court ordered.
                LOL do you guys understand what you can even sue for with **** like this? Please show me an example of what Floyd or the USADA or even Erik Morales could sue Hauser for exactly?

Most of the seemingly controversial things Hauser is saying are things reported in AP type articles. Nothing investigative going on there. Its just facts about things that happened & already reported. Then he's throwing out things cheaters could or would be doing. He's speculating on ****. He's talking about rules. He's not making claims.

You are some wishful thinking mfers. Writers are great with implying things or making a lean towards having readers walk away feeling some kinda way, but no where is Hauser crossing the line. I mean the guy was ****talking HBO Boxing for years & never said anything to cross the line or get get sued by HBO either. He's no amateur with this sorta ****.

Go back & look at what Manny successfully sued the Mayweather's over. The Mayweather's damn near as a family unit were saying Manny was on "that ****" or just straight saying Manny does steroids. You can't do that or you can & risk being sued. Hauser isn't doing anything close to that. Or if you feel like he is feel free to post that part of his article & look like a moron.

Comment

• Obviously not. The official explanation is blatantly bull****. Floyd has been coming in at 150 for most of his entire career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    LOL do you guys understand what you can even sue for with **** like this? Please show me an example of what Floyd or the USADA or even Erik Morales could sue Hauser for exactly?
                    Calm down. It's called defamation of character & yes that is a reason that someone can sue.

example:

Jesse Ventura sued Chris Kyle, the sniper, all because in a book kyle stated that Ventura was talking **** about the seals & that kyle punched him in the face & ventura did nothing. Ventura sued & won.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      Calm down. It's called defamation of character & yes that is a reason that someone can sue.

example:

Jesse Ventura sued Chris Kyle, the sniper, all because in a book kyle stated that Ventura was talking **** about the seals & that kyle punched him in the face & ventura did nothing. Ventura sued & won.
                      Lol. I'm not excited, I'm humored.

And you do understand that what Kyle said is an actual thing that he's saying happened right? Show me where Hauser is saying something similar to what Kyle said for this topic.

Kyle didn't say maybe he KO'd a mfer who mighta been Ventura. At BEST Hauser might be saying something similar to that to make a comparison to the Kyle/Ventura situation. But he's not making any sorta claim about what Floyd did do in regards to cheating. He's speculating at best. Thats the jump some of you guys seem to be reading into Hauser's words.
                      Last edited by Eff Pandas; 10-14-2015, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X