Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get paid just for browsing websites!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Get paid just for browsing websites!

You may of heard of Neobux before, maybe you’re already a member, if so, then you know what you are a part of.

The truth is, in all honesty – Neobux is 100% legit, and has been since it was established back in 2008.

Neobux is a great, simplistic online money generator. It is absolutely not a “scam” in any way, shape, or form. It’s an amazing innovative way to generate some serious income and you are able to withdraw your funds with ease.

The NeoBux platform is already established and has been proven to be a true money maker. Now it’s up to you to use it. A positive mindset and some patience is all it takes to prosper with Neobux.

Neobux is a paid to click business where you earn money simply by viewing advertisements.

Fucking great!

Now, can I get my burger, please?

Comment

Where do I put my credit card number, social security number, and the like?

Comment

I gave you a red K for this thread. Welcome back famous guy!

Comment

This wouldn't have any relation to Neo from the Matrix would it?

Anyway, if somebody does the Neobux can they quit their job in like 2 days and whatnot?

What's the pay like? I make $100 grand a year I'm tryin' to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            Where do I put my credit card number, social security number, and the like?
            wherever you like, this only needs paypal email

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
              I gave you a red K for this thread. Welcome back famous guy!
              don't be a :goat:

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                This wouldn't have any relation to Neo from the Matrix would it?

Anyway, if somebody does the Neobux can they quit their job in like 2 days and whatnot?

What's the pay like? I make $100 grand a year I'm tryin' to quit.
                Of course, he invented the website so we could no longer be slaves to the matrix and the society

I made just a few miserable bucks this week, but it grows a lot with number of referrals you get, you get 10 times the money from your referrals clicking, hence this thread

Comment

Although it seems like a great way to make easy money, it does have some cons to it, as does almost every product on the market. The truth is if you’re looking to make any serious, substantial amount of money online, you won’t be able to do it with Neobux. Especially In the first 30-60 days you won’t be making very much at all because you’re getting paid less than a cent to click on these ads. The idea is to log in every day and click these ads to make $0.10-0.15/day. How people do make their money with Neobux is through referrals. If you can get people to sign up through your link to start clicking ads on Neobux, you’ll earn a commission. You can make up to half of what whoever you referred to the site. Essentially what you want to do is to refer a lot of people to make any type of money worth noting.

If you’re already somewhat submerged into the online marketing niche, you know how hard it is to get referrals to any site, product or service. Well I guess it’s not that hard, but it does take quite a bit of work. Neobux is free so it is a little easier to get people to join. They do offer you “rented referrals” meaning you pay them a certain amount per month for referrals to come and click a few ads every month. This is what some people do, but if you’re not willing to put up any money upfront for rented referrals, it could take you forever to make even a $100 with Neobux. In my personal opinion Neobux is not a platform you want to be using if you want to be making hundreds or thousands of dollars a month online. If you’re looking to make a couple bucks a month then this site would be perfect for you, but I don’t think anyone wants that. There are definitely other methods that are more efficient and effective to make money online.
                  http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ay-neobux.html

Doesn't sound all that promising.

Comment

i refuse to take seriously any spam that contains the phrase "way, shape, or form."

i'll even take it a step further; i refuse to take seriously any man who uses said phrase.

you sound broke, TS. broke and thirsty.

Comment

Working...
                    X