Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruslan's wicked hand speed when punching in combination

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just glad to see Ruslan at the top. For years this guy was written off as an "ESPN fighter". People still try to discredit his performances but he's a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      When you're a fighter like Ruslan you aren't allowed to have skill, technique, speed, or anything good. You are nothing but a face first plodder who 'fite like drunkin idiets at da bar doe'
      Interesting point.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        There were a few things to be impressed with about prov. Of all things u pick his hand speed? His hands aren't fast. Even for his explosivness.
        His hands are not that fast? What?

Ruslan when punching in combos has got lightning fast hands, especially when he is trying to get you out of there or if you try to trade with him.

I don't know what your watching or what your agenda is, but really how can anyone say he does not have fast hands

Comment

Love when he throws combos to the body, it's quick AF. he draws his hands back so quick, it barely looks like he makes contact. Just a quick touch, but u can see the effect on the opponent. Going upstairs he's not as fast as others, but he mostly throws straight punches and is able to hang with those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
            Love when he throws combos to the body, it's quick AF. he draws his hands back so quick, it barely looks like he makes contact. Just a quick touch, but u can see the effect on the opponent. Going upstairs he's not as fast as others, but he mostly throws straight punches and is able to hang with those who don't.
            That's what I was gonna say. He sticks those bodyshots pretty quick. That's probably one of his best assets actually, paired with good power and elite doggedness. If he had done more bodywork like he did on Alvarado in the tim fight he might have got tim outta there

Comment

Working...
            X