No announcement yet.

Marquez vs Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Rios got outboxed by acosta and Abril. He was getting out wared by Alvarado until Alvarado got caught. Rios is not going to survive 10 punch combos with 10x's the accuracy and more power than Alvarado. Rios is one of my current favorites but he's not beating Marquez or Matthysse.

it'll be this all over again

He got outboxed for like 3 rounds vs acosta and then he KO'd him. Abrils style is just so ugly no comment on that fight. Every time alvarado would hit rios with some serious shots rios would just answer right back with his own. Come on at least Be fair to rios. And I actually think marquez would most likely beat rios by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      you dont know boxing man, I was gonna type out a rebuttle but what for... really.

you will just come back with more BS.
      You're saying Rios beats Marquez because.....he hits harder than Diaz.
      So did Katsidis, Mayweather, Pacquiao and even Casamayor that's a stupid thing to base Rios winning.

Diaz and Rios don't fight nothing alike. So far you haven't made any point. Just bad comparisons. You don't know boxing.

Like I said. Rios hasn't beaten a fighter that hits harder, has more accuracy, more boxing IQ or is more resilient than Marquez.... Marquez has beaten better and stronger fighters than Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        He got outboxed for like 3 rounds vs acosta and then he KO'd him. Abrils style is just so ugly no comment on that fight. Every time alvarado would hit rios with some serious shots rios would just answer right back with his own. Come on at least Be fair to rios. And I actually think marquez would most likely beat rios by decision.
        3 rounds? did you watched the fight? Rios's corner almost stopped the fight.
        Alvarado hit Rios significantly more than Rios hit him and he proved to be the better boxer too. I am being fair but I know what Rios is capable of and what he isn't.

Comment

He lost 10 rounds to Abril and even Murray gave Rios all he could handle Murray... who had just gotten beat up his last fight.

Come on rios was a skeleton vs murray, did you see 2 a days? he looked like a corpse.

Comment

Rios got outboxed by acosta and Abril. He was getting out wared by Alvarado until Alvarado got caught. Rios is not going to survive 10 punch combos with 10x's the accuracy and more power than Alvarado. Rios is one of my current favorites but he's not beating Marquez or Matthysse.

it'll be this all over again

That's not really good news for JMM. Rios is a lot bigger, harder punching, durable, just plain better than Kats, and that fight wasn't so easy for JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              That's not really good news for JMM. Rios is a lot bigger, harder punching, durable, just plain better than Kats, and that fight wasn't so easy for JMM.
              he won every round including the knock down round... before stopping Katsisids and ending his career. The Rios fight won't be easy but it'll be the same thing. A tough fight where his opponent gets stopped and isn't the same after.

Comment

he won every round including the knock down round... before stopping Katsisids and ending his career. The Rios fight won't be easy but it'll be the same thing. A tough fight where his opponent gets stopped and isn't the same after.
                yeah but it was physically taxing, and Rios taxes a lot worse and JMM is a lot older. Anyway, I'd love to see it and I'm sure Rios would.

Comment

how did you score the round?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    yeah but it was physically taxing, and Rios taxes a lot worse and JMM is a lot older. Anyway, I'd love to see it and I'm sure Rios would.
                    That's how Rios is better than Katsidis now how is Marquez better than Alvarado, Acosta and Murray? all of who taxed Rios before getting stopped

Comment

Styles make fights, but Marquez has never been knocked out including in 4 fights with PAC, so no way rios kos him.

Comment

Working...
                      X