Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i can't believe there is no articles written on Deontay Wilder on the BS front page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can't believe there is no articles written on Deontay Wilder on the BS front page

Deontay is an American Heavyweight with superstar potenial that after last nights performance needs to be respected. All this talk about his opponants is Bullchit. Canelo,Chavez jr,Brian Rios,Tyson Fury all have weak resumes, yet they are being written about on boxing scene. True boxing fans want to be updated about all, not just some that fit a certain criteria or nationality. Soon Wilder will be unavoidable, and the most talked about heavyweight since iron mike tyson.

I posted this once and now its showing up three times. Talk about being set up! It ain't. Even funny. I guess im gonna get banned. Politics exists every where.

Comment

Wilder is the real deal.

That right hand is amazing. Once he hone his boxing skills, he will be almost unstoppable

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
        Deontay is an American Heavyweight with superstar potenial that after last nights performance needs to be respected. All this talk about his opponants is Bullchit. Canelo,Chavez jr,Brian Rios,Tyson Fury all have weak resumes, yet they are being written about on boxing scene. True boxing fans want to be updated about all, not just some that fit a certain criteria or nationality. Soon Wilder will be unavoidable, and the most talked about heavyweight since iron mike tyson.
        Get over Wilder. He's fought no one but bums and he lost the first two rounds of his fight against Price. Apart from the knockout punch he showed very little. There are other heavyweight prospects out there doing real work and fighting live opposition. By the sounds of things, we won't know how good Wilder is until at least 2014 when he fights someone credible.

Comment

Are you stupid? Wilder's resume doesn't even compare to the boxers you just listed.

Comment

I got one for you, "Clumsy Wilder Fails To Impress In KO Victory. "

Comment

Give it time. He's just breaking onto the scene now. He has been talked about for a while, but just now is he starting to get exposure. Don't forget the guy he beat last night was 37 years old.

Comment

I posted this once and now its showing up three times. Talk about being set up! It ain't. Even funny. I guess im gonna get banned. Politics exists every where.
                Or maybe it's because you clicked "post thread" or refresh 3 times after the page didn't load?

Anyway maybe wilder should actually fight someone with a pulse and not scrub after scrub

Comment

Working...
                X