No announcement yet.

Hyland to fight Fortuna

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyland to fight Fortuna

So, I see that this place is taking place after all. This fight has the fireworks written all over! What do you guys think and do you see a knockout here or does it go the distance? If it goes the distance who takes it or if it's by ko who do you think wins? I am hoping this fight will be televised. I'm looking forward this card!

fortuna's going to stop him. but yeah, it should be a good fight while it lasts. hopefully it does in fact get made.

Comment

Hyland/Fortuna Top Ranks guys now?

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
        Hyland/Fortuna Top Ranks guys now?
        I think just Hyland is just TR that's why I can't believe it's actually happening. But I read that it's practically made and when you go to boxrec it's there for the 8th. So, far it looks good to go!

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
          So, I see that this place is taking place after all. This fight has the fireworks written all over! What do you guys think and do you see a knockout here or does it go the distance? If it goes the distance who takes it or if it's by ko who do you think wins? I am hoping this fight will be televised. I'm looking forward this card!
          Fortuna drops him 3 times before the stoppage.

Comment

Working...
          X