No announcement yet.

Terry Norris "Ortiz told me he wants to fight Khan"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terry Norris "Ortiz told me he wants to fight Khan"

Won't happen. They won't risk khan against Ortiz. Frankly I don't think Khan will survive a full 12.

Comment

Terry's Speech Pattern

Sad.

I would like to see Ortiz-Khan though.
      Last edited by Thread Stealer; 05-21-2012, 09:20 PM.

Comment

That would be a sick fight. Well...could be, not would be.

Comment

Ortiz been wanting Khan. But I don't think GBP would make that fight even if they can. Ortiz packs a punch and Khan can't take a punch. They rather build both fighters separately to maximize their profits. If Khan loses to Ortiz, after all the crying he's done about Peterson, he's gonna look like a little b-tch. And who knows what on Earth would he protest about after a loss to Ortiz. Even before the positive test, Khan was crying about all sorts of sh-t from the Peterson fight. From the stupid ass mystery man excuse, to the ref, to the judges. Then complaining about his life being at risk.

If his life was at risk against Peterson, who had low testosterone levels, then the naturally stronger, bigger, more powerful Ortiz would break that little crybaby in half.

Comment

i would love to watch this fight, i would find it hilarious considering ortiz would end khan's career

Comment

Running around the ring from Peterson, with his stupid-looking, Ronald McDonald-colored trunks

Comment

This would be a great fight.

I wished they'd make it happen.
                Last edited by Optimistic; 05-21-2012, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Damn i thought the trunks was kinda clean doe AK!!!

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Running around the ring from Peterson, with his stupid-looking, Ronald McDonald-colored trunks

Comment

There is a problem in this equation. Ortiz is an actual world class prize fighter...Khan is an ethnic British fighter. Khan's legs give out from running after 6 and it ends shortly thereafter. Never will this fight happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X