No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Khan is Shocked With Peterson Testing Positive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    You must have me confused, packytard officer. This is a thread about Lamont Peterson. Please point your dogs toward the people who come running into threads looking for Pacquiao. Perhaps in your own department? You look familiar...maybe you did that? And you're still on my d*ck? You gonna stay on it with another response? Lemme guess...

F*g
    You were the first person that came into this thread looking for Pacquiao. Its good that your still trying, but we know son, we know.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      You were the first person that came into this thread looking for Pacquiao. Its good that your still trying, but we know son, we know.
      Oh poor packytard. Peterson doesn't equal Pacquiao. I understand though. Go ahead, stay on my nuts and keep posting, like you first did when you hopped on it looking for another P word.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Oh poor packytard. Peterson doesn't equal Pacquiao. I understand though. Go ahead, stay on my nuts and keep posting, like you first did when you hopped on it looking for another P word.
        It does to you my little bumsniffer. Thats what brought your original comment, right? We know son, we know.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          It does to you my little bumsniffer. Thats what brought your original comment, right? We know son, we know.
          we = Packytards.

Comment

• Interesting. When a person posts long enough, they show enough traits to expose what under names they use to post.

Comment

Working...
            X