Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAN RAFEAL had Alexander beating Mathysse....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAN RAFEAL had Alexander beating Mathysse....

How in the hell is this guy actually respected, He is clearly the most ******ed reporter in boxing.

Not only did he score Berto "Clearly" beating Ortiz, now he thinks Alexander clearly beat Lucas?

Dan, you're an idiot.

Dan was paying attention to his nachos with cheese and only actually saw about 3-4 minutes of the fight.

Comment

"By the way, no need to insult my family, curse, use slurs of all kinds & threaten violence bcause you disagree with my card on a close fight"

Comment

I replied to Fat Dan on twitter. I told him to get his spectacles checked. The only reason he scored the fight for Devon is because he's American.

Comment

He's clearly an idiot, and shouldn't be involved with boxing, but I agree with fatty on one thing. No need to go at his family because his score card differed.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
            I replied to Fat Dan on twitter. I told him to get his spectacles checked. The only reason he scored the fight for Devon is because he's American.
            Even that brain donor Ellie Sechback is giving him stick on twitter about it

Comment

He is butthurt a few months back he stated that Alexander was the future p4p 1 and compaired his ability to Mayweather,stupid fat fck why is he a boxing analyst anyways he doesnt know sht about boxing.

Comment

Who cares how he scored it? He ain't a judge.

Comment

I remember him scoring the Kotelnik and Bradley fights for Alexander too. He's been following the kid since he was a young prospect and lets his bias dictate his scorecards.

Lou Dibella is his boy, so that might explain his Berto-Ortiz scorecard.

He should just stop publicly posting his scorecards, if he's going to be on some dick riding ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
                    I don't know about that. He had B-hop-Pascal II a draw and Hopkins clearly won.

Comment

Working...
                    X