No announcement yet.

Randall "KO KING" Bailey talks about his 12/10 title eliminator fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randall "KO KING" Bailey talks about his 12/10 title eliminator fight

Look out for my tavoris cloud interview vid comin soon!

Any1 thinkk Bailey can unify at 147? sure as hell has the pop to do so?

Comment

randall the "ko king" or "the koed king"....both are pretty accurate!.....

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
        Any1 thinkk Bailey can unify at 147? sure as hell has the pop to do so?
        But his main problem is that he's very one handed, and his power only gets him so far. Guys like Corley and Urango, who could take a punch were able to take him out.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
          But his main problem is that he's very one handed, and his power only gets him so far. Guys like Corley and Urango, who could take a punch were able to take him out.
          didnt bailey beat corley before the urango fight? i thought he beat him by decision i might be wrong though

Comment

Yeah, Corley may have beaten him I don't remember but he didnt take him out. Urango did but it was a good fight. Bailey's main problem there with Urango was that he got tired from trying to finish him off, he should learn to relax more and let the big punches happen when the opening comes. He has a good left too but he fights very right handed. I like Bailey he's good for boxing, we need these big punchers around, they are exciting to watch. I hope he has a few more years in him.

Comment

Just to clarify... Corley beat Bailey when they were both at their peak.

After that, Bailey avenged it in an eight round fight when Corley was losing more than he was winning.

Since then, Corley had kind of resurrected his career, being a good test for prospects, and beating some of them.

I still think it's pretty clear that Corley has lost a step, and the Corley win is probably more important the eight round rematch that Bailey won.

Comment

Always have been a Bailey fan but i cannot see him doing much at 147,he lacks the chin to compete in that division,plus as others have stated he is kind of one dimensional,i will be rooting for Randall but i do not expect much.

Comment

Bailey-Berto would be good, explosive fight right there

Comment

Berto fighting another ok fighter man **** that **** it will be on HBO aswell waste of time Berto has been told to fight a true contender or his ass is off HBO PPV

Comment

Working...
                    X