Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the point giver's sunday giveaway of biblical proportions. ye enter receivth points

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Points please mate.

Comment

the point giver giveth more.

come in for your eternal e-reward.

no stringeth attached just the bounty of free points.

Comment

Originally posted by the point giver View Post
        The point giver declares points for all on this fine Sunday morning.

Posteth in here, points will be given until they are gone.

Minimuim given 1k. No stringeths.

Allow the point giver to go biblical as it is sunday and the lass made him attend church.

the e- poor among your people may get food from it, and the wild animals may eat what they leave. Do the same with your karma and your karma shall grow." Exodus 23:11

"If one of your nsb posters becomes e-poor and sells some of his e- property, his nearest relative is to come and redeem what his countryman has sold. . . . If one of your countrymen becomes poor and is unable to support himself among you, help him as you would an alien or a temporary resident, so he can continue to live among you. . . . If one of your countrymen becomes poor among you and sells himself to you, do not make him work as a slave and make them enter maximum points threads." Leviticus 25:25, 35, 39
        aye aye, i can attest to the truth in what the point giver is saying, once i have none and now im provided. believe and so shall ye receive...

Comment

Give me your tired, give me your poor. Give me those who bet on Kessler. and ye shall be rewarded with the fruits of thine labor.

Comment

Originally posted by the point giver View Post
            Give me your tired, give me your poor. Give me those who bet on Kessler. and ye shall be rewarded with the fruits of thine labor.
            If you get any points, since they are given, you should share half of what you received. That will show that you learn something from the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkivory View Post
              If you get any points, since they are given, you should share half of what you received. That will show that you learn something from the thread.
              the point giver has multipied this point stack.

the point giver enjoys comments like this.

Comment

Still givin out points? Gravy.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  Still givin out points? Gravy.
                  thine mangler's son hath not enter yet.

the point giver suspects said son is most likely hungover, or dallying with a fine wench.

the point giver notices mangler jr is generally one of the first to arrive but hopefully he is preoccupied with a fine lass with raven hair and a bosom like a fine honey dew melon.

Comment

believe you all, the point giver is giving, see there my points peoples, it has gone more than doubled, thats the point giver to you. just like what im saying believe so shall you receive. now thats what i call generosity.

Comment

Points please

Comment

Working...
                      X