Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

people wondering why Mayweather did not knock out Marquez READ THIS...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
    if marquez was **** talking bout floyd or actually posed a threat he would have stoped him. but marquez and his team showed nothing but respect. so floyd didnt beat on him too bad
    I feel the same way. Ricky just went and blurted out some nonsense and got
    his bulb turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      A big service - This fight was staged from the beginning and the goal wasn't to take JMM out, for the sake of taking him out. The goal was to cash in for both GBP, JMM & Mayweather. It was the perfect setup to get JMM his biggest payday and also setup a future fight with Hatton - Help bring Floyd out of retirement against a worthy opponent, setting up a Pac fight in the future - And also make everybody alot of cash if they played their cards right.

A full monty all the way

True!!!

JMM is a very well respected fighter {HOF} and even if you can KO him, why should you - when you're already dominating him????
      Absolutely.

Comment

Floyd was afraid to go for the knock out. Floyd lacks balls and heart.

The End.

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
          I don't know about that one...if anything...floyd did Marquez a service by not ko'ing him...I don't think he wanted to shame him anymore than he did...
          positive way to look at it if your a floyd fan.....but i doubt thats the case!....he still did an amazing job regardless of the weight

Comment

Working...
          X