No announcement yet.

Hatton’s dad says "beaten son won’t rush to quit"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatton’s dad says "beaten son won’t rush to quit"

Ricky Hatton’s father says his son won’t hurry a decision on whether to retire after being knocked out by Manny Pacquiao in the second round of their 140-pound title fight.
    After being knocked down twice in the opening round, the 30-year-old Briton was flattened in the second by Pacquiao’s left cross in Las Vegas on Saturday night for his second defeat in 47 fights.

www.sparkedout.com

I think he will fight just once more in Manchester and then retire.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      I think he will fight just once more in Manchester and then retire.
      That's exactly what will happen.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        That's exactly what will happen.
        That's what should happen.

It should be against a guy who can't punch too.

Comment

i hope he fights a few more but i agree with you both i doubt hes gonna fight more than 1 i hope he fights katsidis

Comment

What else is left for Hatton?

Unless Manny gives up his SLW lineal belt, there is no way Hatton will be a legit champion again in that division. It's already been proven he doesn't do the greatest fighting in the WW division. LW?, SW? He would kill himself. Ricky won't give up the hooch either, it's over for him. Sad to say, but it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
              i hope he fights a few more but i agree with you both i doubt hes gonna fight more than 1 i hope he fights katsidis
              Damn that would be a good un' actually.

I'm really worried about Hatton's punch resistance now though, he was a bonafide hard-headed mauler, now he isn't really hard-headed anymore.

Comment

He probably will fight a "farewell" fight at manchester against a name 140 pounder, win in impressive fashion, and then think twice about that being his last fight. Happens all the time.

Comment

katsidis/hatton in manchester. believe it

Comment

Working...
                  X