No announcement yet.

I think Stephen A Smith is better than Dan Rafael

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Stephen A Smith is better than Dan Rafael

On the left "what does the future hold for Oscar." I think ESPN's Stephen A Smith is smarter than Rafael when it comes to boxing. Rafael is ESPN's main guy for boxing and Smith is their basketball guy.

Originally posted by johnkraus View Post
    On the left "what does the future hold for Oscar." I think ESPN's Stephen A Smith is smarter than Rafael when it comes to boxing. Rafael is ESPN's main guy for boxing and Smith is their basketball guy.
    i think smith should do more commentary for boxing. that being said i hated when he picked mosley to beat cotto, ****in ******* lol jk

Comment

Smith is a loud mouth arrogant prick that thinks he knows it all. I remember one time when he was speaking on a football game he said something along the lines as "Well I think they should go for the field goal now cause it's only the 3rd down and if they miss they still have one more down to go!" I was dying laughing when i heard that and it was great because that dip**** thinks he knows everything.

Comment

I used to respect Smith but him not covering boxing as much as he did at first was a scam. But, he was a great interviewer, at times, he let it all hang out with the Delahoya interview but held back with Hopkin, Foreman and a few others.

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
          Smith is a loud mouth arrogant prick that thinks he knows it all. I remember one time when he was speaking on a football game he said something along the lines as "Well I think they should go for the field goal now cause it's only the 3rd down and if they miss they still have one more down to go!" I was dying laughing when i heard that and it was great because that dip**** thinks he knows everything.
          Thats funny.

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
            You sure he didnt mean "miss" as in miss the snap? in overtime situations going for a field goal before fourth down is very common due to being able to kick again on a botched snap. i just cant see an ESPN commentator not knowing the difference.

Comment

A FEW YEARS BACK, I REMEMBER SMITH SAYING "WHAT WAS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT THE ROBERTO CLEMENTE AWARD" THEN TRYING TO SAY THAT JACKIE ROBINSON WAS MORE DESERVING OF HAVING SUCH AN AWARD!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X