I'm sold on Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naps View Post
    Wlad couldnt ko a blown up cruiser in Haye hahahahahah
    but he did win the fight very easily, and you know that's the most important thing as far as bragging rights go.

Comment

Rees was able to tag him often. Rios, Matty and even Garcia ice this dude.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Prediction: Broner KO/TKO round 4.
        I missed it by one round.

Comment

i was sold on him after fighting Rees. :WORD: When he gets done fighting little feather fisted fighters and decides to take a real step up, we will see if he takes the Berto, Vargas highway!

Comment

He's improved since the Ponce de Leon fight, now he looks like the real deal.

Broner is just age 23, he has the potential to become an ATG.
            lol How can you really tell if someone cant be an atg from a few low level fights?
            You could be a great scout lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
              lol How can you really tell if someone cant be an atg from a few low level fights?
              You could be a great scout lmao
              I didn't say he's an ATG. I said he has the POTENTIAL to become an ATG.

Lots of fighters were potential ATGs, but never became ATGs because of injuries, bad management, alcohol or drug problems, or run-ins with the law.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                i was sold on him after fighting Rees. :WORD: When he gets done fighting little feather fisted fighters and decides to take a real step up, we will see if he takes the Berto, Vargas highway!
                And what happened to Vargas? He was thrown in there with a prime Tito Trinidad and we see what kind of foolish move that was. But that's ok, we should criticize Broner for trying to not make the same mistake.

Comment

Lots of fighters were potential ATGs, but never became ATGs because of injuries, bad management, alcohol or drug problems, or run-ins with the law.
                  lol I know I'm just kidding. I'm sure he can go somewhere. Unless he starts doing coke and beating old ladys again lmao

Comment

Freedom using his brain for once. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                      I know he is good but he is a massive 135lber I;m interested in how his power will carry through when he moves up
                      This. He is huge for his weight class. If he wrecks welter weights or jr welter weights like he did to demarco then i will be sold. And no the paulie fight is garbage

Comment

Working...
                      X