No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vernon Paris: Holt is a Washed Up Bum, Coleman Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vernon Paris: Holt is a Washed Up Bum, Coleman Wins

Vernon “The Iceman” Paris has an important fight coming up against Zab Judah on March 24th as they headline NBC Sports Network televised card in Brooklyn, NY. While training camp and preparation are going great for Paris, he recently got into a “fight” before stepping in the ring as he and Kendall Holt took to Twitter to spew insults to each other.

[Click Here To Read More]

Who the **** are you to be talking smack about a former World champ who gave Tim Bradley all he could handle, this guy probly wont ever be a champ unless its handed to him. The only reason Holt lost to Danny Garcia was because he had sorry ass trainer Buddy McGirt for that fight. I hope Zab schools this clown

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
      Who the **** are you to be talking smack about a former World champ who gave Tim Bradley all he could handle, this guy probly wont ever be a champ unless its handed to him. The only reason Holt lost to Danny Garcia was because he had sorry ass trainer Buddy McGirt for that fight. I hope Zab schools this clown
      You gotta admit hes got a point. Vernons just hyping his fight coming up but hes a good looking prospect. Nothing wrong with a little smack talk.

Comment

Hahaha he lost because of a good trainer in McGirt? Shut up. Paris is right, Holt sucks.

Comment

Dude be for real! When he fought Bradley

That was a few years back. Holt is a descent guy for bringing your fighter up against to see how far he can go but Vernon is right these guys are has beens or tomato cans however you want to refer them. I disagree with the age factor and disrespect because I'm 44 and I don't see much talent at all out there In fact I would luv for some seniors to come back and show these young bucks how it's done!

Comment

Paris right bro. Why so mad? Holt has been too inconsistent to give him that much favor.

Holt is a cool dude but in the ring he is unpredictable in a bad way.

Every single fight you have to wonder which Kendall is going to show up. The one who stops dudes cold or the one who doesn't let his hands go.

Garcia was there for the taking and Holt let him slip. He was getting hurt when Holt would land and was pretty slow. More tough than skilled.

Holt does come out strong for ESPN though, other than the time he got KOed. So it might just be the bigger stage that he freezes up on.

Paris has a point though, he is the future. Holt and Zab is on the way out.

Tim Coleman has heart and hasnt been ****ing around on Twitter and stuff so Im thinking he is pretty focused for Kendall.

I got Coleman and Paris winning both their fights.

Comment

the only reason?

so you're saying it had nothing to do with how Holt performed?

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                the only reason?

I know right. Was listening to the show and boy that **** was hilarious. Keep up the good work E.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  the only reason?

LOL..

That was the best interview. Vernon is a great character for the sport. Hope you guys have him back soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                    I know right. Was listening to the show and boy that **** was hilarious. Keep up the good work E.
                    I've known of Vernon for the longest in fact we wanted him for sparring for one camp and was on the verge of getting him but then he had some personal issues

talented fighter and the smack talk he laid out wasn't just idle chatter he had purpose that's why I enjoyed it

didn't realize Kendall and B Jacobs dissed his brother like that so I can see why he is heated with them two

Comment

Working...
                    X