Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Sandcastle chin Khan turns down Provo fight. Jawicide averted!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Sandcastle chin Khan turns down Provo fight. Jawicide averted!

https://twitter.com/steveucnlive/sta...84135147786240

Amir Khan's jaw reached out to Khan's manager and informed him that it had recently started taking anti-depressants so will not be in need of committing jawicide anytime soon via Provodnikov pounding.

A wise decision from Amir Khan's jaw, but a poor one for boxing fans everywhere.

I wonder what feather fisted no hoper Khan will fight next? Algieiri 2 perhaps?

Maybe a replay of the classic Collazo fight?

Comment

Can't really blame him. I don't like him, but a Provodnikov fight does nothing for him (but ruin his career, even if he wins).
      Provo is one of my favorite fighters, but this fight would not be very good anyway.
      Khan would not trade with him, he would last a round or two that way. So he would box and move (or run and duck). But Provo would land something at some point, but if Khan does the Ali shuffle and jabs his face up what does that do for anyone.
      Better opponents for both for now, if they are the top 2 or something than fine. But rather have Provo against a brawler and Khan can just go fuk himself for all I care. How about Khan fight Porter, Thurman or Garcia? Provo just took a beating from Mattyssee, Khan fought Algeri (who just took a beating from Manny). I think I just found his pattern.

Comment

LOL...but Khan said he ducks no one right?

Comment

NO way in hell that was happening. Provo would've ended Khans career with one clean shot lmao. Khan pacquiao it is

Comment

They both need oponen

Comment

They both need opponents now.

Garcia-Khan II is the only fight that makes since now.
              And Provo-Algieri II might as well.

Comment

I was actually surprised at the thread the other day where people thought it was gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  LOL...but Khan said he ducks no one right?
                  "I fight whoever they put in front of me"

"As long as who they put in front of me is a featherfisted lightwelterweight coming off a loss or Mayweather or Pacquiao."

Comment

not surprised

Comment

Working...
                    X