Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do you americans pay for your petrol/diesel?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do you americans pay for your petrol/diesel?

over here average is like £1.40 per litre, which is apprently $2.15 per litre?

how much you guys pay just out of interest?

3.39 per gallon/ or .89 per liter where I'm at. Still too high IMO. It used to be 2.10 just a couple years ago. 1.20 when I was young.

Comment

i use high octane because my car isn't naturally aspirated

its got a small turbocharger

(for the record, it's an '03 wrx. i love that car.)

so 91-93 octane costs me just under 4 dollars a gallon on average

a gallon is about as much as four liters

14 gallon tank
      about 28-30 mpg on the highway (400 miles on a full tank if i push it)
      and maybe 20-25 off the highway

i'll say it again, i love that car. her responsiveness and brakes have saved my bacon more than once (i drive as much as a thousand miles a week for work)

i actually just got home from a four or five hour drive for work. costs me about $30 in gas or half a tank.

at these prices, this will probably be the last non hybridized vehicle i drve.

times they are a changin

when i first got my license gas was just under a dollar a gallon for regular octane

Comment

Gas $4.00 a gallon

Diesel $4.40 a gallon

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          3.39 per gallon/ or .89 per liter where I'm at. Still too high IMO. It used to be 2.10 just a couple years ago. 1.20 when I was young.
          is that £ or $ ?

Comment

Originally posted by katsidis View Post
            is that £ or $ ?
            Oh I didn't account for currency exchange. I was going by the dollar sorry. What is the exchange rate right now anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
              Oh I didn't account for currency exchange. I was going by the dollar sorry. What is the exchange rate right now anyway?
              1 British pound = 1.5357 U.S. dollars

Comment

1 liter here in Canada = $1.20 - $1.30 depending how generous the Zionists are feeling that day. I remember it being half that price.

It seems that they invade more and more oil countries but Gas gets more and more expensive.

Funny isnt it? They also somehow make BILLIONS in profit every year with them making more and more each quarter and them giving out billions in "bonuses".

I wonder how many of those BIllions goes to the Government to ensure the wars stay active and people keep fighting?

They can already make energy free cars, but it will never sell because whats the point? They would rather you

1) BUy a new car every 5 years
                2) replace a bunch of parts
                3) keep filling up on the gas.

You think they dont have cars that dont break down? Pffttttt.

They could just make a car with no moving parts so it doesnt break down, they will never do that.

Whats the point of selling a car if it doesnt need repairs or gas?

Imagine buying a car and it lasts you 30 years and you dont need repair or gas? Its possible, but they will never sell it.

NO PROFIT
                Last edited by Medved; 09-22-2011, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i use high octane because my car isn't naturally aspirated

its got a small turbocharger

(for the record, it's an '03 wrx. i love that car.)

so 91-93 octane costs me just under 4 dollars a gallon on average

a gallon is about as much as four liters

14 gallon tank
                  about 28-30 mpg on the highway (400 miles on a full tank if i push it)
                  and maybe 20-25 off the highway

i'll say it again, i love that car. her responsiveness and brakes have saved my bacon more than once (i drive as much as a thousand miles a week for work)

i actually just got home from a four or five hour drive for work. costs me about $30 in gas or half a tank.

at these prices, this will probably be the last non hybridized vehicle i drve.

times they are a changin

when i first got my license gas was just under a dollar a gallon for regular octane
                  Same here. I've got an 03 Rex as well. Any mods on her? I've got mine modded out a little bit and I'm at just under 300 HP at the crank.

Comment

gassed up today 91 octane...$4.19/gallon

Comment

Working...
                    X