Collapse
No announcement yet.

Libya is outta control!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a friend of mine who is from Palestine and he told me that most westerners don't understand the scale of what is happening right now in the Middle East.

He has always told me the Middle East is a place for the "young". Meaning that there are a lot of young people there and that the ideals of Democracy and freedom don't fall on deaf ears.

Young people want a voice, want to be free and make their own decisions. I'm very happy to see things like this happen, I'm just worried because as Emiliano Zapata said, "There is no civil war without rifles". Meaning there will be blood shed and much death, I just hope in the end, countries like Libya, Egypt, Tunisia and others in that region fall into the hands of the young and not the same old minds that were ruling before.

God bless those people.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      But you'd still be in danger of extremist muslims trying to hug you while staring, chewing the inside of their cheeks and listening to FUCKING AWFUL house music!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        I have a friend of mine who is from Palestine and he told me that most westerners don't understand the scale of what is happening right now in the Middle East.

He has always told me the Middle East is a place for the "young". Meaning that there are a lot of young people there and that the ideals of Democracy and freedom don't fall on deaf ears.

Young people want a voice, want to be free and make their own decisions. I'm very happy to see things like this happen, I'm just worried because as Emiliano Zapata said, "There is no civil war without rifles". Meaning there will be blood shed and much death, I just hope in the end, countries like Libya, Egypt, Tunisia and others in that region fall into the hands of the young and not the same old minds that were ruling before.

God bless those people.
        Yea Cuauht. The people are expressing a need and want for change. I would also like to see that region have a voice that is finally heard by the rest of the world community, it is time for all to be heard now IMHO.

Comment

But you'd still be in danger of extremist muslims trying to hug you while staring, chewing the inside of their cheeks and listening to FUCKING AWFUL house music!
          I've found footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJIofU-0jC0

Comment

#Libya n Ambassador to the #UN just resigned & there is news about him coming to join us in the street in NY. #Feb17

:O

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
              The man is crazy. 42 years in charge of a country and guys like Tony Blair and Silvio Berlusconi come along and suck you off on occasion you're gonna get a big head.

We got jet fighters flying over cities and shooting at protestors. Its sick that any armed forces fire on their own population. Its not going to pass un-noticed and these mf-ers are gonna get there comeuppance.

Blue berets will probably be sent in. This is the scary part because of the way Gaddafi's son was talking on TV. He was talking about one side of the country seeking independence, which was about as believable as the idea that these guys were Islamists who were on ecstasy and beer. It seems he was preparing the ground for this massacre and also for a lucrative wargame to play out when/if the blue berets are dispatched.

The UN security council are meeting and will announce decisions on Tuesday in NYC. The UN response is going to be the one to listen to. There are so many factors in this it will be hard to get a direct response from the security council. A popular uprising, armed forces dispatched against their own people, armed forces defecting to the popular side and hired mercenaries from Guinea and Niger coming in from the south.

Hopefully they just say, we're going in to kick Gaddafi's ass. See you on Friday! Rather than listening to the bull**** of the regime.
              It's a scare tactic that will not be as effective as they hope it will be.

Sure they'll kill a few revolutionaries, but not the revolution.

Comment

Fuck you, squeal.
                House music is awesome, if you dont like it then you are a racist black man, who hates the dominance of european heavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                  Fuck you, squeal.
                  House music is awesome, if you dont like it then you are a racist black man, who hates the dominance of european heavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                    Fuck you, squeal.
                    apparently I can't give you green at this time!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post

God bless those people.
                      Yes god bless them and I hope these brave people get the democracies they deserve. I am frightened though that these revolutions will get hijacked by people who will simply change the method and reasons of oppression on their people.

Comment

Working...
                      X