Collapse
No announcement yet.

After I Destroy Pimp Im on to a Basketball tour

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ducking Versatile... just as i expected... I KNEW you would... I dont care what your reasoning is.. i dont wanna hear it... I KNEW you would back out of a versatile fight... PERIOD.

Comment

Originally posted by Zakman View Post
      This will be his undoing. He thinks Hillbily Pimp is some kind of pushover, but HBP has been in HARD sparring, such as this from last fall:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPZ5kWlOKF0

Can Charlie take that kind of pressure and keep coming, like Hillbilly did?? Based on what I've seen so far, I doubt it.
      I think that this sparring also sucks and Hilliby Pimp sucks too. But, base on what I saw,I think Hilliby Pimp will win against Charlie Zelenoff, only in this sparring,he took more shots than Zelenoff in all his training camp.

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
        im a play in either cleveland, new england, or maine....

or hopefully find a league In Los angeles but in any case Im a join my Homie slims team most likely in Maine and team Up with Him win a state championship for the sqaud

-but first things first Im gonna destroy Hillbilly Pimp in the ring On june 20th and after Im out to Win a title In basketball
        dawg plz come to maine so i can ball on your ass

you suck at everything you do

ive got a 17 year old cousin- 4 year varsity player that will bomb on you

Comment

Working...
        X