Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Mini Tutorials

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bottom line, you are a new fighter, and really shouldn't be giving out advice when you do most of the things you do, wrong.

You may have the right idea, however, your technique needs a ton of work.

Comment

Originally posted by Domey View Post
      Bottom line, you are a new fighter, and really shouldn't be giving out advice when you do most of the things you do, wrong.

You may have the right idea, however, your technique needs a ton of work.
      Bottom line, no....

Obviously my technique needs work. I'm human. I have never claimed to be perfect, and I never will claim to be perfect. You... on-the-other-hand... Mr. Keyboard Warrior... I am sure your technique is flawless.

Why don't you put in same of your free time and make some videos to help?

Comment

shawn whats ya record

Comment

Originally posted by Domey View Post
          Best hope you don't fight someone who has some skill and can hook off a feint, you'll be screwed.
          Lol.. you described me... thats my fav. move hookin off a feint

Comment

Shawn, seriously. When you can do it and actually demonstrate it well THEN make tutorial videos. Too much too soon man. Its great that you want to help people but right now you look like a fool, sorry.

Comment

/

shoulder roll looks cool, but you should have landed that courter right hand you through at the end or at least followed it up while he was hassed or somthing but it looked cool,

that directing trafic is stupid , that sought iof thing happens all this time, you just pushed him and steped away ,

Comment

Well Shawn, you're trying to help people which is all good, but if someone asked me to show them a good check hook, I'd put up a link of Floyd's hook on Hatton that sent him crashing to the canvas. Those of us who actually train and represent boxing clubs have good coaches, experienced and international ams and pro's to turn to in our respective clubs. Those who don't should be directed straight to their nearest boxing club, I wouldn't advise putting up video's and calling them tutorials.

Comment

Landon, Darkstranger, Domey: I'm with you all the way!

Comment

shawn im sure you would look pretty damn good if you were in full health but if you were sick and sloppy by your own definition why would you put up tutorial vids of a fight where you clearly werent at your best?

just a thought

Comment

Working...
                    X