Vicious Naseem Hamed KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dino View Post
    british fighters suck, stop posting old hamed clips
    did Lennox Lewis also suck? I bet you think he did, you are just a brit-hating yankie ****. and like all americans you never give credit to brittish fighters.

Comment

I cant see what KO it is

I miss NAZ! he would be a superstar still if he was around today.

I always like watching the Augie Sanchez KO.. that dude is lucky to be alive.

Comment

Originally posted by ATFsven View Post
        I cant see what KO it is

I miss NAZ! he would be a superstar still if he was around today.

I always like watching the Augie Sanchez KO.. that dude is lucky to be alive.
        The Liendo KO.

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
          british fighters suck, stop posting old hamed clips

Comment

Get over hamed the guy is very overrated he fought bunch of nobodies throughout his carreer but when he fought a real fighter he got owned. Hell even he even had trouble against a past prime kelly. Barrera said morales hit harder than hamed.

Naseem fought cans his entire career except for barerra and kevin kelly.

Comment

Originally posted by Tankster View Post
              Get over hamed the guy is very overrated he fought bunch of nobodies throughout his carreer but when he fought a real fighter he got owned. Hell even he even had trouble against a past prime kelly. Barrera said morales hit harder than hamed.

Naseem fought cans his entire career except for barerra and kevin kelly.
              Overrated?
              Seriously doubt it mate,
              he ducked no one.
              Wasnt his fault it was a weak divison at the time,
              everyone goes on about how he ducked floyd who was fighting at lightweight and was prepared to move down at the time.
              But Hameds camp were never approached at the time about the fight.

Hate him or not, think hes overrated or not.
              The guy was one of a kind and entertaining to watch if you have a fcuking problem with the hamed videos i upload dont bother fcuking watching them and keep your fcukin mouth shut because there are people on here to do like him and do like the vids i put here.

Im gettin pretty sick of reading people hating on Floyd,
              but i dont bother getting involved i just leave them to it

Comment

Originally posted by richie kay View Post
                Overrated?
                Seriously doubt it mate,
                he ducked no one.
                Wasnt his fault it was a weak divison at the time,
                everyone goes on about how he ducked floyd who was fighting at lightweight and was prepared to move down at the time.
                But Hameds camp were never approached at the time about the fight.

Hate him or not, think hes overrated or not.
                The guy was one of a kind and entertaining to watch if you have a fcuking problem with the hamed videos i upload dont bother fcuking watching them and keep your fcukin mouth shut because there are people on here to do like him and do like the vids i put here.

Im gettin pretty sick of reading people hating on Floyd,
                but i dont bother getting involved i just leave them to it
                Morales, Barerra, Ayala, Smoke Gainer, Espinosa, Espadas, Injin Chi, etc. These guys are not weak.

Comment

Working...
                X