No announcement yet.

2009 whos year?? Charlie Zelenoffs Year . WATCH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
    You guys realize Charlie is just ****ing with you, right? He says stupid **** to get a rise from you guys. Don't play into his games.
    Yes, because my replies in this thread have been serious, The only person who seems to be genuinely angry with him is Clegg who talks about Charlies son shooting himself lol

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      Sorry man, but that kid is gonna be on TV within the first week of his life.

Jerry Springer: OK Charlie, welcome to the show
      Zelenoff: Yo waddup Jerry, I ain't racist dawg but I'll send your Jewish ass back to holocaust muthafuker.
      Jerry: Why are you here?
      Zelenoff: Yo dawg, my girl had a baby, she says it's mine but I'm not sure
      Jerry: Why?
      Zelenoff: Well, she did cheat on me a lot, and we never had sex because I have no penis. Also the baby is black and has an afro.

*A gunshot is heard off-screen. Despite being only a few days old and having ****** genes, the baby was smart enough to realise that being a part of this family is a fate worse than death, and has shot himself.*
      LMFAO. That **** is priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
        You guys realize Charlie is just ****ing with you, right? He says stupid **** to get a rise from you guys. Don't play into his games.
        Charlie doesnt play games
        He is too dumb, like Flawless he is a moron

Comment

i just can't believe that you're russian.you're too much of a ***** to be russian.

Comment

Working...
          X