No announcement yet.

Captain America: Civil War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
    well it's your choice if you don't want to watch it, personally im also sick & tired of every superhero movie out there but i cannot pass up this one because of how good Winter Soldier was. And lo & behold, it was great, not just a superhero flick but also as an action film
    I love Batman. The Nolan Trilogy was the best super hero stuff ever to me, by far. Though Rises was mediocre. But the first two were GREAT.

I was interested in Superman, but Man of Steel was just eh OK. Zod was cool as hell, but everything else was meh.

I actually enjoy Thor. Just the whole Norse gods/super hero stuff is kind of cool me. I thought Dark World was pretty cool actually. So I guess I'll go see Ragnarok whenever it comes out.

I take it back. The last super movies I've seen were Man of Steel, and Dark World. I hear the two new X Mens are really good???

Comment

I thought it was kinda boring.

There's something about avengers movies where I just can't get into it, I can't get engaged into the world, none of it has any weight to me.. even the action sequences which are very pretty and masterfully shot and executed, i was just like.. so what. It's like watching an action cartoon for teens. I was looking at my phone every couple minutes.

I'd rather watch batman vs superman again.

I can't even rate it because I was looking at my phone, looking at the people I was with or thinking about something else most of the time.

When I was watching BvS I was hooked to the screen and my imagination was all over the place, I forgot I was in a movie theater. It felt like the world and the story had weight and substance, I was fully engaged.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-02-2016, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        I love Batman. The Nolan Trilogy was the best super hero stuff ever to me, by far. Though Rises was mediocre. But the first two were GREAT.

I was interested in Superman, but Man of Steel was just eh OK. Zod was cool as hell, but everything else was meh.

I actually enjoy Thor. Just the whole Norse gods/super hero stuff is kind of cool me. I thought Dark World was pretty cool actually. So I guess I'll go see Ragnarok whenever it comes out.

I take it back. The last super movies I've seen were Man of Steel, and Dark World. I hear the two new X Mens are really good???
        If you love Batman watch BvS asap bro. Don't miss out while it's still in theaters.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
          I thought it was kinda boring.

There's something about avengers movies where I just can't get into it, I can't get engaged into the world, none of it has any weight to me.. even the action sequences which are very pretty and masterfully shot and executed, i was just like.. so what. It's like watching an action cartoon for teens. I was looking at my phone every couple minutes.

I'd rather watch batman vs superman again.

I can't even rate it because I was looking at my phone, looking at the people I was with or thinking about something else most of the time.

When I was watching BvS I was hooked to the screen and my imagination was all over the place, I forgot I was in a movie theater. It felt like the world and the story had weight and substance, I was fully engaged.

you can't be this dumb to suggest that BatmanVsSupeman is better than Civil War, have you really watched both movies? Looks like you're trolling with this post

Comment

you can't be this dumb to suggest that BatmanVsSupeman is better than Civil War, have you really watched both movies? Looks like you're trolling with this post
            Civil war felt like a movie for teenagers, I wasn't really into it, especially the dramatic sequences, I was bored out of my mind, I didn't care about the story or the characters at all. I liked BvS more. I didn't like winter soldier or age of ultron either.

Having an opinion is a measure of intelligence now lol? We have to like what everybody else likes or we're dumb?
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-02-2016, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Good thing all their mothers are named Martha. So DEEP, man.

Comment

i like how all the people who hate comic movies watch comic movies

its like the people that hate Walking Dead or Thrones...they watch just so they can find something to complain about

Comment

is the best superhero movie for me yet

it has everything, from character moments to intense action scenes (very few CGIs)

i'd say i'll watch it again some time next week

9/10
                  i got a bad feeling about this movie. its looks crappy tbh. the last few have been pretty disappointing talking about comic book movies in general. its to be expected considering disney got their hands on it. deadpool's rated r style i enjoyed.

i really wish hollywood would adapt this comic book storyline:

one of my favorites out of both dc and marvel. it would probably cost 500 million if you want to do it properly doe.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    i like how all the people who hate comic movies watch comic movies

its like the people that hate Walking Dead or Thrones...they watch just so they can find something to complain about
                    I watch boxing so that I can call boxers as quitters and bums.

Comment

How big is spidermans role in it? I got such a boner when I saw his guest spot in the trailer.

Also about damn time Black Panther got in one of these movies. Seirosuly one of the most u defeated super heroes ever. More money than Batman, just as smart as Tony Stark, has a vibranium suit, and has an army as big as Dr dooms.

Like what? How is that even fair?

Also, fighting skills better than cpatain America, and right up there with Batman's.

P.s. Batman is so overrated. Do you know how impossible it would be to master every form of hand 2 hand combat? I didn't know Bruce Wayne was 200 years old. Pretty much the amount of years it would take to learn and master every form of combat fighting.

Comment

Working...
                      X