No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol Clippers luck

They may be getting the Warriors minus Steph, and boom....Chris Paul gets hurt. Damn that sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Hand down...Man down
      Momma, there goes that hand.

Comment

• The Blazers are going to win this series

Blazers vs Warriors without Steph should be interesting

Lillard and McCollum vs Green and Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Brooks had talent but he still had to oversee the development of said talent. Mark Jackson, same thing. Steve Kerr is just a far better coach than anyone could've expected, and Steph took his game to another level, same with Draymond and Klay.

Walton, I don't get the hype. I think he may be good, but c'mon........he was an interim coach for the NBA defending champs with the reigning NBA MVP lol It's not a high degree of difficulty.

I would like Kevin Ollie. I think it would be good to totally reinvent what's going on in LA. We still need Buss and/or Mitch gone after this year though.
          They're gonna interview Messina and have already contacted JVG.

They ain't wasting time. I think they want a system in place to attact the big name FAs.

Comment

• If the Blazers get to the ECF, Even with the curry injury, after their tumultuous offseason of losing LaMarcus Aldridge and Wes Matthews, you can't help but be impressed with the job Stotts has done

Comment

• With Paul out with a broken hand, Blake Griffin not in game shape and Rivers beaten up, I am beginning to think of the Clippers as a hard luck team.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                With Paul out with a broken hand, Blake Griffin not in game shape and Rivers beaten up, I am beginning to think of the Clippers as a hard luck team.
                The Clippers are done. Blazers to the Semis.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                  The Clippers are done. Blazers to the Semis.
                  Also with Curry out two weeks, I wonder if the Spurs are checking their champagne stock.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                    If the Blazers get to the ECF, Even with the curry injury, after their tumultuous offseason of losing LaMarcus Aldridge and Wes Matthews, you can't help but be impressed with the job Stotts has done
                    And Batum too right? That squad was loaded.

Comment

• Blazers will beat the Clips. Warriors beat Blazers while Steph rests and Thunder/Spurs destroy eachother.

If Warriors beat Blazers their path from beginning of playoffs last year to now had to be one of the luckiest ever. They literally caught every break even after finally having an injury. Steph's injury pretty much means nothing. It's going to be 3 weeks until the conference finals even start.
                      Last edited by -Antonio-; 04-26-2016, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X