Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How hard would it have been for them to just cut to a character crying, one by one then the last shot is of the person's head caved in. Up until the end the scene was shot really well.

Comment

• They dun goofed, guys. It should've been exactly like the comic book. Bash whoever's character's brains in and Negan goes, "ta-ta." Boom. Now you're just as shocked and awed like Rick and the gang. What a way to end the season and what a hell of an entrance by Negan.

But nope, they fucked it up because AMC is a ratings whore. They literally ended the season in the middle of a scene. Fuck that. People will watch regardless. Remember when viewers said they'll stop watching Game of Thrones after the Red Wedding? Well, they now have more viewers than they did then. Look at Game of Thrones's last season, one hell of a cliffhanger. This one? Nope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post
        They dun goofed, guys. It should've been exactly like the comic book. Bash whoever's character's brains in and Negan goes, "ta-ta." Boom. Now you're just as shocked and awed like Rick and the gang. What a way to end the season and what a hell of an entrance by Negan.

But nope, they fucked it up because AMC is a ratings whore. They literally ended the season in the middle of a scene. Fuck that. People will watch regardless. Remember when viewers said they'll stop watching Game of Thrones after the Red Wedding? Well, they now have more viewers than they did then. Look at Game of Thrones's last season, one hell of a cliffhanger. This one? Nope.
        Ratings whore is correct, its all BS, they left it on a cliff hanger to milk it and like someone else said, we won't know who was killed until the midseason premiere, they will do a story arch on Negan, and focus on Carol and Morgan.

The premiere will break records and they knew this.

Anyway, im looking forward to this Sunday with Fear The Walking Dead season 2, I actually like this show better at this point.

Comment

• If they don’t kill Glenn’s dumbass I’m done. I’m not one of those guys who feels that the show has to align 100% with the comic but there has been so much foreshadowing in the show that Glenn would meet his demise at the hands of Negan. At Terminus when he was next in line to get his head bashed in, his “fake death” in the alley, finding the photos of Negan’s victims. The last beloved member of Rick’s group that they killed off was Beth at the end of season 5. Denise, Deanna etc. were Alexandria people that no one gave a fck about.
          Abraham and Eugene are awesome but not important enough to make fans wait an entire 6 months to find out they died imo.
          On a positive note, Andrew Lincoln’s performance was really good.

Comment

• Its crazy how things work out, The original actor already cast as Rick was Thomas Jane, he was perfect for the role if you were casting Walking dead he looked like what you would picture Rick from the comics to look like, but Lincoln blew everyone away with his audition when Jane couldn't do the role of Rick and the network refused to wait for JAne to finish his prior commitment they had to film ASAP or else they would shelve the project so they cast Lincoln and he has been perfect as Rick, I can't see anyone else play Rick like him.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Its crazy how things work out, The original actor already cast as Rick was Thomas Jane, he was perfect for the role if you were casting Walking dead he looked like what you would picture Rick from the comics to look like, but Lincoln blew everyone away with his audition when Jane couldn't do the role of Rick and the network refused to wait for JAne to finish his prior commitment they had to film ASAP or else they would shelve the project so they cast Lincoln and he has been perfect as Rick, I can't see anyone else play Rick like him.

Also keep in mind that HBO passed on this show because they thought it was too dark and violent back in 2007. They instead chose True Blood because they had a contract with creator Alan Ball going back to Six Feet Under. Darabont always wanted the seasons to be 6 episodes to maintain intensity throughout the show. But AMC is a ratings whore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post
                Also keep in mind that HBO passed on this show because they thought it was too dark and violent back in 2007. They instead chose True Blood because they had a contract with creator Alan Ball going back to Six Feet Under. Darabont always wanted the seasons to be 6 episodes to maintain intensity throughout the show. But AMC is a ratings whore.
                Im actually Glad HBO didn't pick it up, HBO ruins everything, its like they just throw random sex **** in there that has nothing to do with anything.

I remember reading about Jane being the first pick, he looks more like the comic book character.

What ticked me off is how Darabont was gone after 1 season, you can see the difference in directing style. I wish walking dead with do something different and bring in some legendary directors to direct episodes, mix it up a bit. Get Romero, get Tarentino, etc to direct some episodes.

Did Darabont leave or did they kick him to the curb?

Comment

• The writers of the Walking Dead thought people would be talking about The Kingdom introduction.

These two men who help Carol and Morgan are The Kingdom. The kingdom is run by a Black man with dreads an old guy with a pet Tiger, he calls himself King Ezekiel. They use a lot of religious and biblical stuff in TWD, so Im willing to bet even though Kirkman wont admit it he modeled NEgan after Muhammad of Islam the similarities are way too close.

Comment

• Negan is a total badass.

I liked this season.. I wish I knew who died at the end but now a long 9 months of wait for the next season.

I'm gonna assume either Glenn or Daryl dies.

Comment

• Originally posted by ..,Krusher,.. View Post
                      Negan is a total badass.

I liked this season.. I wish I knew who died at the end but now a long 9 months of wait for the next season.

I'm gonna assume either Glenn or Daryl dies.
                      After that cliffhanger if they kill Daryl millions of fans will not watch anymore, its probably Glenn.

And the Actor playing Negan made a grand entrance, he was perfectly cast, has the Charisma and acts like a legit sociopath.

They just ruined it without showing who it was who got killed.

Comment

Working...
                      X